Wanted Step through

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
The motor is 250w 36v. Battery is in carrier. The link I sent did not give weight so I have weighed it 25kg
Shimano Altus 7 gears. 17" wheels. Designed to be an "assist" has three speed setting to help at those difficult moments. Couple more photos. The bike comes with a combination lock to secure frame and wheel to something, it has a built in key operated rear wheel lock. Charger. Battery has built in rear lights. (fixed or flashing). Laurence

Attachments

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
There is no manufactures guarantee, it has had little use but is not new, however I would be prepared to offer a 6 months battery guarantee. If it fails I would send you a replacement. I would include that in an invoice as part of the "sale agreement" Laurence

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
It is 17". How about courier from Brixham ? How soon do you need it? The lady that had it was unable to use it any more and she wanted to get rid of it quickly so I offered to buy it off her. I thought my wife would like it she has a very nice conventional bike, she has pointed out it's flat around here nd is quite happy doing her own thing. We do visit Brixham several times a year to see family, I think you are maybe 100 miles further. It fits in my estate fine.

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
There is no Train station at Brixham. The nearest station seems to be Paignton. I could come up by train to there. We both have ebikes at the moment but her's is having problems, which will cost about 300 to fix. She likes the look of yours. When are you thinking of visiting Devon?

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Let me check with the wife. When we come down we could always stop at another station, we virtually go through Paignton. Or I of course could take it to Paddington if someone was travelling by train from London !!

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
We have a trip booked to London in mid March but I don't think the bike will last that long . I think we'll get at least a month out of it. Leave it with me for a day til I have a think

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
I am often in London so can always get it to Paddington or even somewhere else for no cost to you.

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
As soon as I have a box I will let you know. I will wrap the bike up inside the box to protect it from damage.