Stick Carrier

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
I have just bought a 2nd hand Life Cycle Mountain Sport which I really like. Unfortunately due to failing health I now need to use a walking stick when not on my bike. This used to be no problem with the Alien Aurora as I could tuck the stick through the wires at the front and onto the rack at the back but not anymore. Anyone have any suggestions for carrying a walking stick with this bike?

Reactions: shambolic

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Or make up a couple of Vecro straps and strap it onto one side of the carrier and front of crossbar.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Buy a folding walking stick.

Reactions: Gringo and Jimod

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
Thanks Eddie they look perfect so I have ordered a couple. Sorry Rob but I don't like folding sticks, I prefer my stick with the skull on the top.
Sorry Victry but I am talking about a walking stick for my disability not a posing pole to try to make myself look "cool"

Reactions: oldtom

VictoryV

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2012
near Biggleswade
Thanks Eddie they look perfect so I have ordered a couple. Sorry Rob but I don't like folding sticks, I prefer my stick with the skull on the top.
Sorry Victry but I am talking about a walking stick for my disability not a posing pole to try to make myself look "cool"
No probs, I use them on my exercise bike to convert it into a "cross trainer" exercising both arms and legs at the same time

Attachments

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
Received the straps yesterday and they are perfect, but, if anyone else is thinking of using these do as did and get 2 pairs. They are OK for a narrow frame and pump but for something like a sturdy frame and walking stick you need to join 2 together then they are excellent.

Reactions: EddiePJ

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
:cool: I like the sound of the skull walkng stick if it removed with a nice epee on the end of it, I would give it a :cool::cool::cool:.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
I have carried a number of awkward long things such as fishing rods strapped with a sling, rifle fashion over one shoulder.