Stolen LCD Display (Volt Metro)- which replacement?

Chris Maluszynski

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
I just had my display stolen on my Volt Metro.
The display was a KM5S - a good few years old by now.
Not sure if I can get a replacement - I have emailed Volt about this, but if not, can the display be replaced by any display? Or are these bike/controller specific?
It was connected with these nice "plug-in" round rubebry conntectors. Unfortunately too easy to steal. Agh

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Your controller is a King meter so sounds like you are running a Luishi controller,
If no luck with Volt then Woosh may be able to help with a KM display.

Post a pic of your connector, is it a Green Julet 5 pin one ?

I have a Bigstone c300 display that has a Green Julet this is compatible and was used with a Luishi, it was part of a kit before the controller went up the creak.

Last edited:

Chris Maluszynski

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
I do believe it's the green julet - not near the bike now, but will try to post tomorrow. Would you be willing to sell yours if it fits?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I made a mistake my c300 doesn't have Green Julet, it's the Intelligent 800s display I have that is with male Green julet.

Chris Maluszynski

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
I made a mistake my c300 doesn't have Green Julet, it's the Intelligent 800s display I have that is with male Green julet.
If it has the wrong connector, but is the right display, could the connector be changed? How much would you want for it? Thanks, Chris