The Kudos 'Ambassador' Scheme

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
THE KUDOS 'AMBASSADOR' SCHEME

Who would be interested in this scheme -

Existing Kudos owners or Pedelec members considering purchasing a Kudos bike.

So often mentioned on this forum and within many emails, both in my PM box and Kudos e-mails, we are constantly asked ' How can I look at a Kudos bike?', 'With whom can I discuss my e-bike purchase?'.

Pedelec members are often enthusiastic about their bike purchase and would happily discuss and demonstrate their e-bikes to a potential e-bike purchaser.

We cannot establish a dealer in every UK city, that would be impractical, but we have happy Kudos customers in most areas of the UK.

This is how the 'Ambassador' scheme operates -

1: If you are already a Kudos customer and would be happy to discuss and demonstrate your bike to potential future customers, please register your interest at dave@kudoscycles.com stating 'existing Kudos owner'.

2: If you are considering purchasing a Kudos bike and, similarly, would be willing to discuss and demonstrate your bike to potential customers, please register your interest at dave@kudoscycles.com, stating 'potential Kudos owner'.

In both cases, stating your postcode and the email you would be happy to receive communications. You have my absolute promise that this email will not be used for spamming, only communication.

As a registered Kudos 'Ambassador' you will be entitled to a £100 discount off any new Kudos bike purchase, excepting bikes listed as 'sale' product.

If you introduce a friend/colleague/acquaintance, that customer will receive a £50 discount off any Kudos bike. 30 days after a satisfactory purchase the Ambassador will also receive £100 cheque as recompense for the valued introduction.

The scheme exempts bikes listed as 'sale' and those subject to alternative promotions. The scheme will be reviewed after 1 January 2014.

All Ambassadors will be issued with introductory sales forms.

There is no catch - you have no financial involvement or commitment other than the original purchase of the Kudos electric bike. The object of the scheme is to 'spread the word' and recompense Kudos owners who take the trouble to demonstrate their bikes to future owners, this is especially important in parts of the UK which are remote from dealerships.

We hope that ultimately the scheme will result in 'Kudos clubs' who can develop e-bike ownership for the joy and benefit of all.

Dave
Kudos cycles

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Pedelec members,
I have had a few questions about this scheme on my private e-mail,which I will of course answer. However unless your questions are private I would prefer to answer on an open forum thread,otherwise I am answering the same questions repeatedly.
Some members have asked if you are allowed only one introduction...no,you can introduce as many new customers as possible,the payment is per bicycle....for example if a family buy 4 bikes,each customer will receive £50.00 discount x 4 ....£200.00. The ambassador will receive 4 x £100....£400.00.
Trust that answers that query.
Dave
Kudoscycles

David Webley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 14, 2013
I'm delighted to have signed up for this scheme and am looking forward to the arrival of my Kudos 'Secret' tomorrow. 21st Feb. Dave of Kudos could not have been more helpful explaining the scheme both by e mail and later by phone when I placed the order. I suspect it will be the only way for many companies to get 'Representatives' out across the country.

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
That is an offer too good to miss,all I need to do now is find 120 'inductees' then I have a free 'Bike Dave,
A very brave financial offer!!!:rolleyes:

C

Cyclezee

An excellent idea Dave, Cyclezee would like to offer exactly the same scheme for our bikes and conversion kits.

If you have any objections, please let me know, but please remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I am going to stick my neck out and ask members for a suggested name for the scheme:eek:

GORDONAL

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2009
sunny Powys(Wales),Spain
Pedelec Ambassadors!!!!

Pedsters

Alan

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
Bandwagonscheme ?

Sorry John, no I really am.. I just couldn't resist the temptation :p

I seem to remember that Woosh has had a referral scheme running for quite some time now... but I could be mistaken, but its nice to see others joining into the spirit

* for peeps who are unfamiliar with the word

Jump on the bandwagon

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The first to introduce such a scheme was 50cycles several years ago for all the brands they've represented over time, and it's still running. It also has owners who provide demonstration facilities and get rewards as a result. There's a demonstrators map on their website.

C

Cyclezee

Bandwagonscheme ?

Sorry John, no I really am.. I just couldn't resist the temptation :p

I seem to remember that Woosh has had a referral scheme running for quite some time now... but I could be mistaken, but its nice to see others joining into the spirit

* for peeps who are unfamiliar with the word

Jump on the bandwagon

I agree entirely Old_Dave, it's not an original idea, so I'm not the first to jump;)

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
hi, i am in remote area in scotland.........alternative suggestion.........you send me a crank driven kudos bike to hold as a demo machine and i will demonstrate it to as many interested parties as you wish........very hilly here !!!!!!!

regards

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
hi, i am in remote area in scotland.........alternative suggestion.........you send me a crank driven kudos bike to hold as a demo machine and i will demonstrate it to as many interested parties as you wish........very hilly here !!!!!!!

regards
Sure,thats a brilliant idea....payment by BACS or Debit Card?
KudosDave

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
Sure,thats a brilliant idea....payment by BACS or Debit Card?
KudosDave
you could pay me a commission in any way if you wish.....the bike would remain yours.......consider it a bike at the back of your stock room......sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.....my boss told me that in 1975.......

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
you could pay me a commission in any way if you wish.....the bike would remain yours.......consider it a bike at the back of your stock room......sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.....my boss told me that in 1975.......
Quote 'sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate'....I couldn't agree more!
KudosDave

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
I think its tongue in cheek John.......;)

Lynda :)

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
I just want to make it clear that I have no affiliation with Kudos bikes or Dave. I have found him to be a great contributor to this site and always seems happy to help. I think some of the comments in this thread are absolutely inappropriate and unwarranted.

Phillip, I would like to ask you that if you are disappointed and outraged about something that appears on a ebike forum, how angry do you get about issues that directly affect your life?