The right helmet?

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I've got a similar condition - my eyes and bright sunlight are arch enemies. Cool outfit and helmet, BTW. Fantastic bike.

Oh, a side note, you kinda look like my father in law. :D
Oh. Actually I am a father in law already so don't get any ideas...
Jacket, shorts and winter tights are all cheap aldi specials and keep me seriously warm.. the helmet had a choice of colour but the rest is coincidental..
I like aldi...

Reactions: E Moses

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
I've never been a fan of bicycle helmets. Strangely, extra weight over my head makes me light-headed. That includes super light and heavy helmets. I hope I'm not the only weirdo out there.

That said, my most pressing issue is finding a helmet that can also act as a hat. I'm photo-sensitive and tend to wear a hat whenever outside in the sun. I found a helmet that has a little cap on the front, but it wasn't near enough. Did anybody come across helmets that can also cover your eyes and face from the sun?

Thanks!!
Why not use one of the cheapo Lidl or Aldi snow sport helmets. I use mine in colder weather as it has warm ear covers. Hardly any vents though and might get a little hot in summer. Not a problem in the Highlands very often!

E Moses

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2016
UK
Why not use one of the cheapo Lidl or Aldi snow sport helmets. I use mine in colder weather as it has warm ear covers. Hardly any vents though and might get a little hot in summer. Not a problem in the Highlands very often!
Too heavy for me, I'm afraid.