Throttle only hill testing results. No equations included. :)

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Oh right my bad, so at 2:41 why where you changing gear if not pedalling?
It seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

I changed gear and pedaled in line with the commentary. Only pedaling to prevent falling over, for stability. All else was throttle only in an effort to find the answer to this question;-

How long does it take a 250W electric bicycle to accelerate from 0-15mph without pedal assistance?

How fast do they go uphill?
The answer being, it seems in my case, that my particular bike would never reach 15 mph on throttle alone up a hill, and I would have to pedal in order to keep my crashes down to one a month. ;)

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
My 250 watt ebike struggling up hills on throttle only. No matter how slow it gets, unlike a regular bike, you still remain seated and comfortably relaxed. :)

LeighPing. for a moment lets forget about the bike, pedal that to one side. Now let me say this to you I've always loved and wanted your dog. Can I have him/her? I will accept no! for an answer.

MS.

Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
I'll start at four million.
Yen, lira or rupees? :)

He's 3 yrs and 3 weeks old now, slow to mature, which is known to his breed. But they're dynamic and enthusiastic from a young age.

4 years old, is the best age, if you ask me. At 8 months old I almost had to give him away. He would bully my wife, the second I left for work, he would run up behind her, lifting her up in the air with his snout and barking at her. Ragging her around by her dressing gown. I was coming home to tears and arguments.. :eek:

I'd seen this before, in naughty police dogs. It took me 2 months to train the wife up. So, that she could end his bad, adolescent behaviour.

• Informative
Reactions: mountainsport

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Yen, lira or rupees? :)

He's 3 yrs and 3 weeks old now, slow to mature, which is known to his breed. But they're dynamic and enthusiastic from a young age.

4 years old, is the best age, if you ask me. At 8 months old I almost had to give him away. He would bully my wife, the second I left for work, he would run up behind her, lifting her up in the air with his snout and barking at her. Ragging her around by her dressing gown. I was coming home to tears and arguments.. :eek:

I'd seen this before, in naughty police dogs. It took me 2 months to train the wife up. So, that she could end his bad, adolescent behaviour.
I prefer Japanese Yen if you don't mind. So we are looking at £4000000 totalling 576699090.01Yen. Please double check this figure to see if my calculation is spot on.

MS

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
I can imagine him thinking, remember I am the one and only leader here.
He'll be the only leader with bruised ribs thinking that. :)

I'm generally ready for him cutting him me up and sometimes I do give him a gentle nudge, on the tail, with the front wheel to remind him to shift. He immediately steps up the pace when that happens. We've never really had a bad bump with each other, so far. There you go, I've gone and said it now. :oops:

577882503.00 Japanese Yen according to google. :eek:

Reactions: mountainsport

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
He'll be the only leader with bruised ribs thinking that. :)

I'm generally ready for him cutting him me up and sometimes I do give him a gentle nudge, on the tail, with the front wheel to remind him to shift. He immediately steps up the pace when that happens. We've never really had a bad bump with each other, so far. There you go, I've gone and said it now. :oops:

577882503.00 Japanese Yen according to google. :eek:
Someone must have goodly tampered with those figures since last night LeighPing. But hey all the better for me the more the merrier.

MS.