Today I shall be riding a .................

Mandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 23, 2007
I've managed to fit several bottles of wine in my panniers but they didn't like the weight much and are coming apart at the bottom. :(
LOL! Sounds like time to get some new one's? :D
I need a new bag/panniers too :D

Bigbee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 12, 2008
Urban Mover UM36

Brrrrr! Has any one else noticed its a tad chilly today?Not detered I decided to have a quick ride today.Ive ridden the UM36 before and liked it,but the area was flatter than around here today.Out of the three bikes Ive tested in this compelling series,I think its the one Ive had to put most effort into on hills.The Wisper and Powerbyke had throttles to help me out when I needed it most.I think my weight may of been a bit much for it.Dont get me wrong its probably fine but today I felt that I was cycling,maybe its best one for me,I dont know!Since Ive been riding these bikes and watching what I eat Ive lost 7lbs,so Im determined to make my choice of bike and make the exercise more regular.Im told theres a 36v UM36 out next year,maybe that'll be better for me.Anyway,time to unfreeze me frozen bits.Still to be ridden,two more Urban Movers,Power Cycle Windsor,and three types of I-ZIP

Bigbee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 12, 2008
Not so chilly today as the wind had dropped a bit.Todays bike was a UM44L step through,it was going to be one of the I-ZIP but the UM had panniers and I decided to go passed some shops as we needed some milk back at work.Same power as the one I rode yesterday I think.Thinner tyres and a more laid back riding position.It felt easier on the old pegs than yesterday,didnt seem to have to work that hard,but you do realise you're putting in some effort.Very brief report,I think I liked it.