Tow Ball Mounted Rack - Westfalia BC70 - 2 Bikes 60kg Payload

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE to £200.
I have a Westfalia Tow Ball mounted bike rack designed with e-bikes in mind as the payload is 60kg.
Unfortunately I have to sell it as I'm not supposed to lift anything heavy & have found a link 0.5 miles away onto the C2C Route so I don't need to take the bike by car!
I have used the rack about 6 times and it's "as new". It comes with the official carrier bag. It folds pretty small and will fit i the car boot if necessary
You can check it out here:

http://www.onbike.co.uk/accessories/ebike-carriers/westfalia-bc70-cycle-carrier.html

csm_Westfalia-Automotive_BC_70_seitlich_b32045a43b.jpg Westfalia folded.jpg

Due to weight I think local collection would be best.... Stanley Area in County Durham (DH9...)

I'm looking for £200which is a good saving but will consider offers for very quick sale!

Last edited:

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
Reduced to £200 for quick sale
  • Towbar-mounted carrier for 2 cycles (an extension rail is available for a third bicycle)

• ● Max. payload 60 kg: making it suitable for heavy electric bicycles

• ● Folded only 58 x 22 x 69 cm (WxHxD):

• ● Small enough to fit into a car boot

• ● Swivel-down mechanism provides free access to the boot

even when loaded

• ● Completely pre-assembled and instantly ready for use

• ● Suitable for bicycles with a wheelbase of up to 130 cm

• ● Bicycle frames up to 8cm diameter

• ● Tyre widths up to 6cm

• ● Unit weight: 17.4kg

Last edited:

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE to £200.
I have a Westfalia Tow Ball mounted bike rack designed with e-bikes in mind as the payload is 60kg.
Unfortunately I have to sell it as I'm not supposed to lift anything heavy & have found a link 0.5 miles away onto the C2C Route so I don't need to take the bike by car!
I have used the rack about 6 times and it's "as new". It comes with the official carrier bag. It folds pretty small and will fit i the car boot if necessary
You can check it out here:

http://www.onbike.co.uk/accessories/ebike-carriers/westfalia-bc70-cycle-carrier.html

View attachment 18842 View attachment 18843

Due to weight I think local collection would be best.... Stanley Area in County Durham (DH9...)

I'm looking for £200which is a good saving but will consider offers for very quick sale!
SOLD