Trip reset

Roger R

Pedelecer
Jul 6, 2015
Stupid question but... For the life of me can't see how to reset trip on LCD screen. I've just bought the Pro Connect 10 with the small lcd panel. Thought a long press of the Set button would do it but that just toggles between mph and km. Also tried other combinations.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Here we are in 2015 and trip reset is such a PITA... On my LCD you have to press the up and down arrows simultaneously after it has been on for 5 seconds then briefly on the on/off switch.

Yes it did take me a while to get it right. Yesterday I did it when I was on the wrong screen and it wiped the total trip distance!!!

So I am now dreaming of a bluetooth connected controller with a simple interface to do such things. For those of you who have connections with our Chinese overlords er friends there is a man machine interface designer looking for work here :D hell I could even write instruction manuals in NZ English while I'm at it!

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
On the Bafang lcd's you press the power button and -- button at the same time.
Its not possible to wipe the total mileage though.

Roger R

Pedelecer
Jul 6, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Found it on another thread. Turns out you hold the - button!

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Ha ha! Found a bug in the software (do I look surprised? :rolleyes:) The total mileage came back!

Reactions: Roger R