Trying not to buy a Haibike!

Clare the Rear

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2016
Ipswich
I have nothing against Haibike (yes i have ridden a couple) But i'm trying to buy something different like a Cube C62 Carbon or Ghost Teru Carbon both in medium size but to no avail. Haibike do seem to have a good following & reputation i don't dislike them but the spec doesn't seem very high on the £3-4k models compared to Cube & Ghost. Please help to make a sad girl happy & find me a Carbon Cube or Ghost in 44/45 medium.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Over the years and after buying quite a few e-bikes i have learned the hard way that it is better to purchase as close as possible to your location,it saves a LOT of hassle in the long run.

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Hi Clare,

We are in Cromer and have some Haibikes in stock plus many other brands.Welcome to see us. We do other premium brands as well such as Riese and Muller and KTM.

Good luck
David

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the new 2017 bikes will start to come out in October if you can wait then might get a better deal if still wanting a 2016 bike.

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
the new 2017 bikes will start to come out in October if you can wait then might get a better deal if still wanting a 2016 bike.
There aren't many 2016 Haibike models left. I doubt there will be much discounting. The issue with waiting for 2017 models of any brand may be that the prices will increase due to the exchange rates. Hopefully the £ will bounce back but that's a risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: chris130256

falmouthtony

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hi Clare

Have you looked at these guys?

https://www.racecouk.com/collections/cube-11

Although they are located in Stourbridge in the West Midlands they delivered my Cube FOC .. AND gave me a substantial discount.

More to the point, when I had a serious issue two weeks prior to the expiration of the 2 year engine warranty, they were brilliant at resolving my problem.

I believe they are one of Cube's highest volume sellers in the UK, which may give them more clout.

I do accept, however, that there is an inconvenience factor if you do have to return the bike. Mine was a 500 mile round day trip because I didn't want the hassle of packaging etc. They returned it to me FOC.

Just food for thought. Seem to recall the main guy to talk to was Rich.

Hope this helps, and that you end up with what you want.

Tony

• Informative
Reactions: StewC and LeighPing

Clare the Rear

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2016
Ipswich
the new 2017 bikes will start to come out in October if you can wait then might get a better deal if still wanting a 2016 bike.[/QUOT
Hi Clare

Have you looked at these guys?

https://www.racecouk.com/collections/cube-11

Although they are located in Stourbridge in the West Midlands they delivered my Cube FOC .. AND gave me a substantial discount.

More to the point, when I had a serious issue two weeks prior to the expiration of the 2 year engine warranty, they were brilliant at resolving my problem.

I believe they are one of Cube's highest volume sellers in the UK, which may give them more clout.

I do accept, however, that there is an inconvenience factor if you do have to return the bike. Mine was a 500 mile round day trip because I didn't want the hassle of packaging etc. They returned it to me FOC.

Just food for thought. Seem to recall the main guy to talk to was Rich.

Hope this helps, and that you end up with what you want.

Tony
Thank you very much Tony for this info, i'll give them a ring when open & hopefully they will be able to help me out.:) Clare x

Reactions: falmouthtony