URB-E The world's most compact e-vehicle.

Geebee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2010
Australia
You would be better of with something like the Beat Bike, 1 kg heavier, pedals for backup and steep hill assist, better ride, backup second brake, cheaper, can light offroad, bag and legal in the UK.
I can't see as lot going for this.

Last edited:

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I'd rather get a brompton. It's lighter, faster, more compact, doesn't use electricity, is legal and doesn't make you look ridiculous

Reactions: superDove

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
You would be better of with something like the Beat Bike, 1 kg heavier, pedals for backup and steep hill assist, better ride, backup second brake, cheaper, can light offroad, bag and legal in the UK.
I can't see as lot going for this.
I really like this new product but you raise a good argument for the Beat Bike. It does not have the range or power but for its weight, fold down size and price, you can't beat it (pardon the pun).

Geebee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2010
Australia
Apparently out of the box some at ES were going to 36v on the Velomini another clone of the beat bike. The in built battery is a 5s 6 ah going of the charge voltage.
If you did not want to fold with the battery on it, then yes fairly easily just make a pack to go in the V as there is a stack of room there, just fit a plug and lift out the battery to fold, I was going to say no way until I went and looked at it :)
I have had mine over 60kph in a full tuck down hill.

I not suicidal enough to try it but I can think of a way to get 6000w to the rear wheel, you would lose folding though. :) and probably need a carton of tyres.

Last edited:

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
Apparently out of the box some at ES were going to 36v on the Velomini another clone of the beat bike. The in built battery is a 5s 6 ah going of the charge voltage.
If you did not want to fold with the battery on it, then yes fairly easily just make a pack to go in the V as there is a stack of room there, just fit a plug and lift out the battery to fold, I was going to say no way until I went and looked at it :)
I have had mine over 60kph in a full tuck down hill.

I not suicidal enough to try it but I can think of a way to get 6000w to the rear wheel, you would lose folding though. :) and probably need a carton of tyres.
The test ride of this project would be a video to post lol!