Urban Mover replacement battery

MikeT

Just Joined
Jul 16, 2015
I have recently purchased a second hand Urban Mover and although it is running OK at the moment I would like to source a replacement battery and there is no response from the Urban Mover telephone and they are not replying to emails so I wondered if anyone could help.
The battery is a 26v 9ah Lithium and I think it is a Panasonic with a 2 pin bottom mount I can supply pictures if it would help.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
German eBay sells quite cheap Panasonic batteries. A lot cheaper than buying from a dealer here.

jonathan75

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hertfordshire
I have recently purchased a second hand Urban Mover and although it is running OK at the moment I would like to source a replacement battery and there is no response from the Urban Mover telephone and they are not replying to emails so I wondered if anyone could help.
The battery is a 26v 9ah Lithium and I think it is a Panasonic with a 2 pin bottom mount I can supply pictures if it would help.
There is a Chinese company called m5power.com whose alleged representative came on this forum a while back, claiming to produce the batteries which urban mover uses, however if you do buy from them make sure you have purchase protection ie PayPal or credit card because I don't know if they're for real. They have an Ali Express store but no products listed.

The guy said he was offering a two year guarantee which felt a bit too good to be true.