Use Your Local

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Before my brother starts bombarding me with ebay links to cheap e-bikes I am going to nip it in the bud and make the following suggestion:

USE YOUR LOCAL.

I've done it. It worked for me. Should work for him and anyone else who is looking to buy.

I notice we have a dealer directory but it looks a bit thin to me. i.e. Cytronex aren't on there! Perhaps they need to add themselves? If they are missing then others are probably missing ...

Be nice to have a map like the map of people with e-bikes.. did that have dealers as well? ... how do I find it?

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
As my brother lives in Newport, S.Wales he's going to have to cross the border and trade with the English! ... and pay an extra 4.90 to get home again! .. I think I'll suggest he gets the ferry from Barry to .. umm ... France and then he can pick up a bargain from Carrefour!

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
As my brother lives in Newport, S.Wales he's going to have to cross the border and trade with the English! ... and pay an extra 4.90 to get home again! .. I think I'll suggest he gets the ferry from Barry to .. umm ... France and then he can pick up a bargain from Carrefour!
He won't have to pay if he's riding his new purchase back. :)

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
Before my brother starts bombarding me with ebay links to cheap e-bikes I am going to nip it in the bud and make the following suggestion:

USE YOUR LOCAL.

I've done it. It worked for me. Should work for him and anyone else who is looking to buy.

I notice we have a dealer directory but it looks a bit thin to me. i.e. Cytronex aren't on there! Perhaps they need to add themselves? If they are missing then others are probably missing ...

Be nice to have a map like the map of people with e-bikes.. did that have dealers as well? ... how do I find it?
Not everyone has a local dealer with the bike they want in the real world it would be great.
My Optibike is from the USA not one dealer in the UK and now I want a Stealth Bomber for off road and guess what not one dealer in the UK