Video of "Across India by electric bike"

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
For anyone who is not following the Electric Bike World Tour, we are getting soma amazing film since Thuy Ahn has Joined Guim on the first part of his world tour promoting electric bikes. You can find the thread here... http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/3613-electric-bike-world-tour.html

Here is his latest film and a new introduction to their epic voyage...

EBWT on Vimeo

Incredible India, beautiful people on Vimeo

They have had to skip the middle east and skip to Athens because of the uncertain situation from Pakistan to Turkey. They will be keeping us in touch with their adventures in Europe.

All the best

David

Last edited:

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
If they get through any Indian city unscathed they have done well. With bikes,motorbikes cars,tuc-tucs and lorries coming from all directions they are very brave !! Throw in the odd stray cow and dogs makes it even more interesting. Its a bit of a culture shock the first time you experience it...

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
They have had to skip the middle east and skip to Athens because of the uncertain situation from Pakistan to Turkey.
Even Athens is looking a bit uncertain now, with all the anti-austerity measures protesting looking increasingly violent.

If this sort of unrest spreads much further, future round the world trips will have to start at Lands End and end at John o'Groats!

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I spoke to the guys this morning and they were amazed at the hopelessness in the eyes of people in Athens. people camped out in public green spaces and a massive number of closed shops in the city centre. What surprised me about their description of Athens was the fact that they had just arrived from a tour of what we in the west believe to be the poorest people in the world. It begs the question, what is wealth?

All the best, David

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
For anyone who is not following the Electric Bike World Tour, we are getting soma amazing film since Thuy Ahn has Joined Guim on the first part of his world tour promoting electric bikes. You can find the thread here... http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/3613-electric-bike-world-tour.html

Here is his latest film and a new introduction to their epic voyage...

EBWT on Vimeo

Incredible India, beautiful people on Vimeo

They have had to skip the middle east and skip to Athens because of the uncertain situation from Pakistan to Turkey. They will be keeping us in touch with their adventures in Europe.

All the best

David
Hi David ,i wish this was me ,do you think Jim will fix it for me ,maybe not ,lol it looks like im stuck on this page ,i cant help watching the beautiful vids ,very best wishes Brian.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Me too!

After they finish in Europe they are off to the Canada to start their journey to the botom of Chile near Cape Horn another 15,000km!

Last edited: