Wanted: electric setup (26'' or 700)

Jamesemt

Just Joined
May 31, 2012
Looking for an electric kit, any condition considered. With or without batteries.

Thanks,

James

drmillrace

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 11, 2012
Hi James,
I have an alienocean system fitted to my MTB which I would be willing to remove and sell on. It is like this one Electric Bicycles - 36v Road Legal Kits £549 but the earlier 24v version. It would come as complete wheel with fitted motor, hand controller and battery. I did a 16 mile round trip with it a couple of days ago and it still had all the battery lights on at the end of the journey. If you're interested get back to me and I can send pics ec.
Cheers
David

Jamesemt

Just Joined
May 31, 2012
Hi, I would PM you but I don't seem able. Can you PM me?

How much were you looking for and do you have any photos?

How old are the batteries?

Thanks,

James

drmillrace

Jul 11, 2012
James,
I can't work out the pm system either. Send me a text on mobile no 07531969783 with your email address and i'll get back to you. It won't be Tuesday as I'm out all day. I'm not looking for anything near the price of a new kit.
Cheers David

drmillrace

Jul 11, 2012
contact details

Hi, I would PM you but I don't seem able. Can you PM me?

How much were you looking for and do you have any photos?

How old are the batteries?

Thanks,

James
James,
Looking for £75 collected. I might sell the bike with kit fitted if you are interested in a complete setup. Batteries are two years plus but still performing ok except for the steepest hills.
I don't seem to be able to pm either. my mobile is 07531 969783 if you want to contact me.
Cheers
David

drmillrace

Jul 11, 2012
James,
Looking for £75 collected. I might sell the bike with kit fitted if you are interested in a complete setup. Batteries are two years plus but still performing ok except for the steepest hills.
I don't seem to be able to pm either. my mobile is 07531 969783 if you want to contact me.
Cheers
David
My kit is no longer available as it has been sold locally.