wanted Q100 328rpm 36v

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
Hi all,

Anyone has a spare of this motor knocking around? (Forgot to say I need to front version with waterproof hall sensor connection)

I will buy it for a good price as I do not need it urgently :) just want it for a backup

Pat

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

I've got three. Two are the Greenbikekit ones (front and rear) that just have a different label, Both are bare motors, which have done about 30 miles. The other's a BMSB one in a 700c rim that's only done a short test ride. I've also got the two 201 rpm ones from my 2WD Rocky Mountain, which I upgraded to Q100Hs. They're both in 26" rims and have done about 200 miles.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Presumably it would play nicely with my 250w ku65 at 36v

Though be bonkers at 48v using my booster battery !

D

Deleted member 4366

Ooh , if pat is not interested in the 700c laced one then I prob would be

Thanks
Kirstin
At 328 rpm, it'll only be suitable for something like a road bike or a 2-wheel drive. Anything less than 13mph and the motor will get hot. KU65 is perfect for it. I can't see it working at 48v. Its no-load speed will be 29mph with a 36v battery. The controller will be giving the full 15 amps up to about 18 mph, so it'll need to be mounted externally to avoid over-heating.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Ahh that's a bit too quick for me ! I think I just need the new q100h

Looking to upgrade my motor at some point from the 8fun. Nothing wrong with it just very noisy at 48v and done over 10,000miles now on ridgid forks with no love or care from me . Can't last forever !

I'll save up for the 10.4ah bottle battery/sine wave controller and get the q100h at same time

D

Deleted member 4366

You've had your money's worth out of it! Is your booster battery still working OK?

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Well I'm on my 3rd version of the 11.1v booster having started with a 7.4v one

Works a treat ! I just keep rebiulding packs as I harvest better 18650 cells (or do something silly like the time I plugged it in backwards!)

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
I've got three. Two are the Greenbikekit ones (front and rear) that just have a different label, Both are bare motors, which have done about 30 miles. The other's a BMSB one in a 700c rim that's only done a short test ride. I've also got the two 201 rpm ones from my 2WD Rocky Mountain, which I upgraded to Q100Hs. They're both in 26" rims and have done about 200 miles.
Hi Dave,

Front one from GBK would be nice. Does it come with waterproof connector and hall connection?

Pat

D

Deleted member 4366

Yes, it has the 9-pin waterproof connector next to the motor and comes with the lead to the controller with bullets on the phase wires and the normal 6-way white block on the halls at the controller end.
Send me a PM if you want it.