For Sale Wayfarer H9 Hub-Drive Crossbar Red Extended Battery

Fozziebear40

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 20, 2021
Hi, just seeing if anyone is interested in the above bike. I will post a full advert and photos later. It cost £2,200.00 and I am looking for £950.

Due to ill health I tried going down the electric bike route but alas, after buying the above bike in February last year, I have to sell it as my health has deteriorated. Only had 2 trips on it, about 10 miles on the clock so it's in amazing condition. The bike has been kept indoors. Has to be collected from near Shrewsbury.

Cheers.

.Wayfarer.png

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
At that price , I would expect some one to bite both your arms off and not just one.
A very excellent bargain at that price and certainly worth every penny with Wispers CS.

Fozziebear40

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 20, 2021
At that price , I would expect some one to bite both your arms off and not just one.
A very excellent bargain at that price and certainly worth every penny with Wispers CS.
Yes, the price reflects that they'll have to come and pick it up from SY4. I'll take some photos tomorrow, but it is like the brochure. I even have a spare full set of brakes that Wisper sent out and matching touch up paint. I had to cover a tiny nick on the frame that happened when I moved house. Could be a lovely Christmas present at half the price of new.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

pedelecvirgin

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2013
If only it wasnt so close to christmas i would love to get it for my son.Hei s 38. Has extra needs.
But will be lacking in funds at least until the 12th Jan.
Hope whoever buys it enjoys.

Reactions: Fozziebear40