What bike for my wife

nashdm2

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2014
Hi, now that I have got my KTM, my wife has got the taste of an ebike.

So, she does not have expensive tastes like me so she wants to spend no more than about £800.

She wants one of the smaller wheel type bikes and she has seen in Halfords today a Coyote Connect Folding. I don't she she will travel large distances like I do, so, it will be an occasional thing. She is about 60kg. The folding element is not essential, its just that the one she saw had that feature.

So, what do you all recommend please?

Thanks, Dave

OldBob1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2012
Staffordshire
Welcome Dave, the best advice we can give at the moment is to get your wife to try out a few to see what type she likes or feels confidant on.
Then come back on the forum and see what folk think of the bike and any other questions you have.

nashdm2

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2014
Hi Bob, thanks, the issue is I have no idea what is out there for this type of bike and also, no idea where to find it, so, any pointers people could give me would be of great use please. Thanks,

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Thank you flecc.....our 20" wheeled Secret bike (weight 18kg) or the Tempo,24" wheeled(weight 21kg)....your wife really needs to try both if possible,they are very different to ride.
Please,where are you located?
KudosDave

nashdm2

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2014
Hi Guys, thanks and sorry for the delay in my reply.
Kudos Dave, we are located in Portsmouth, what can you suggest please?
Regards,

Dave

C

Cyclezee

Hi, now that I have got my KTM, my wife has got the taste of an ebike.

So, she does not have expensive tastes like me so she wants to spend no more than about £800.

She wants one of the smaller wheel type bikes and she has seen in Halfords today a Coyote Connect Folding. I don't she she will travel large distances like I do, so, it will be an occasional thing. She is about 60kg. The folding element is not essential, its just that the one she saw had that feature.

So, what do you all recommend please?

Thanks, Dave
Hi Dave,

If folding is not important, check out the eZee Sprint Primo LTS
http://cyclezee.com/ezee-sprint-primo.html