What difference in speed between these kits at 36v ?

bilabonic

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2013
D

Deleted member 4366

The 350w one is not powerful compared with yours. The 500w one is the same power and torque as the 500w BPM, but it has the spline for the cassette and is generally better made. The 500w CST is 270 RPM, so good for cruising up to 22mph. It can assist up to about 25mph. It's equivalent to a code 11 BPM.

bilabonic

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2013
The 350w one is not powerful compared with yours. The 500w one is the same power and torque as the 500w BPM, but it has the spline for the cassette and is generally better made. The 500w CST is 270 RPM, so good for cruising up to 22mph. It can assist up to about 25mph. It's equivalent to a code 11 BPM.
Cheers Dave, i did mean to link the 500w one, it's not really worth the extra money for a 2/3 mph.

Been scoring ES forums and it's nearly impossible to get a larger battery to fit in the triangle unless you go with that guy who makes VERY expensive ones.

Can not believe no one makes one !!!

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
Mark your own lipo pack again, just be careful with it this time :D

I have just found a KU126, but I have removed the hall sensor harness. If you compare yours to it, you could most likely solder your harness on it, but its also sensorless anyway.

Pay the postage, and its yours.

D

Deleted member 4366

I have just found a KU126, but I have removed the hall sensor harness. If you compare yours to it, you could most likely solder your harness on it, but its also sensorless anyway.

Don't forget that it can run sensorless, so you don't need to use the hall sensors, but, the motor might feel a bit rougher at start-up. It's pretty easy to solder the hall wires back in anyway. I've done it several times.

bilabonic

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2013

Sacko your an absolute star !!!!!

I will gladly pay postage !!!

I would go down the Lipo route but still confused on how to remake that DB connector, i have bought the leads but they are different colour.

Do you still have my address ?

Much appreciated mate.

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
PM it to me again just in case. I'll get it out first class recorded tomorrow.

If you wanted, let me know what you are after including pics of the balance harness and I'll price it up.

With the cost of lipo, it will be cheaper than anything else.