What does your choice of bike say about YOU?

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Just wondering with the Bike show coming up what choice of bike could tell people about you. You may or may not know that I am the owner/rider of a Daimler Mercedes Designer Smart eBike, these are unique and aimed at the intellectual high end market, the build quality is outstanding and anyone seen on one is looked up to and respected.

So not knowing too much about other electric bikes could you give me a breakdown of the Rolls Royce. Mercedes, Fords, Skoda types in order of class, maybe start off with what you ride and where you see you fit in e.g. Elite, professional, senior management, management, supervisor, self employed, blue collar worker, student, benefit claimant or housewife.

Thanks, here is a start,

Elite:
Daimler Mercedes Designer Smart eBike

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: nemesis

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

drug dealer :D

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
No, Smash and Grab Robber, looks like a super fast getaway bike :)

Beautiful looking bike ;) I will give you professional for that :D

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
£200 a day with a 6k deposit ;)

its a cover as i hit it with my knee armour on.

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
So where does this fit in the hierarchy of eBikes, Elite, Top, Middle, Bottom, or Budget?

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Interesting...
Does your choice of bike say what you are, or what you think you are?
You know yourself the there are immediate signs when you meet someone as to their class, e.g. look at their shoes, same for women ;)

Maybe your tyres could be a giveaway, re treads or top brand, my bike has all top notch on it including the rider :p

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
You know yourself the there are immediate signs when you meet someone as to their class, e.g. look at their shoes, same for women ;)

Maybe your tyres could be a giveaway, re treads or top brand, my bike has all top notch on it including the rider :p
I must say I find all this highly amusing. In the begining I though you were a wind up merchant but now I think you really mean all you say..

• Agree
Reactions: KeithMac

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Bought some designer bike lights in Lidl today, back and front LED with batteries £2.99, don't need them but they were cheap :D

• :D
Reactions: SRS