What e-bike for the Highlands?

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Can anybody else give first-hand experience on the Woosh Scirroco 2?
Only a lengthy test ride informs properly and I haven't ridden anything from the Woosh range. That said, a Tonaro from a dealer comes in about £1150-£1200 typically. The Woosh Sundowner and Sirocco 2 models are priced at £699.

That seems like a no-brainer to me given the spec at that money. I really don't know how Woosh can do them so cheaply.

marc.knuckle
i dont mean to hijack the thread as this may help the OP look at another bike as an option but how would the whoosh sirocco 2 compare to the bighit? i wouldnt be able to spend that much so would like an opinion or 2 of the comparison​
Marc, Hatti from Woosh has become a fairly frequent contributor to the forum and seems confident in the abilities of her product and I'm sure she would welcome any enquiries about the machines.

Indalo

C

Cyclezee

Hello TheGardner,

I'm afraid that I can't help you with BigHit, but we have other models from the Tonaro range arriving next week. We will have the Enduro and Compy which have the same motor and performance as the BigHit, but without the rear suspension, this actually makes them a couple of Kg. lighter.

They are priced at £995 + £25 for delivery to the Highlands.

You can see them here Coming Soon - electric bikes and conversion kits along with the wide range of eZee powerful hub motor bikes here electric bikes and conversion kits - Home