What have you done over the last year?!

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

It's a lovely story. I think we need more of them, so I ask kindly: Will you give me a Wisper bike so that I can go on a world tour and get a wife like that (TIC)? I'll be your friend for life. I promise.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Nice video.

I noticed the bike changes color at the end from Black to White :confused:

Did the first one wear out ?

Regards

Jerry

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Jerry

Well spotted.

I wanted to give the Alpino's a serious road test and could't think of a better way of doing it. The original 906xc Tourer is still going strong in New Zealand after 10,000km it was barely run in. I must say it was a bit of an effort to prise it out of Guim's hands but he is now delighted with the new Alpino. We do have a new bike on the horizon, so no doubt he will be getting a couple of those within the next year or so!

All the best

David

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Cool. What wonderfull adventure for him. Sat here in my office I am envious :(

I guess there have also been points when its been quite challenging for him too.

That said my highlight of the day is riding to and from my office on my little DIY EBrompton.

Regards

Jerry

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Yes he has had some very wet and cold days but all in all he is having the time of his life, we at Wisper are all very envious too! He is now on the way to London via India and Middle East so I imagine he has a lot more challenges to come!

All the best

David

EdBike

Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2010
Of course! When are you starting? :D

To be honest it is probably the best sponsorship we have ever made.

All the best

David
Best sponsorship you've ever made so far... ;)

C

Cyclezee

I wanted to give the Alpino's a serious road test and could't think of a better way of doing it. The original 906xc Tourer is still going strong in New Zealand after 10,000km it was barely run in.
David
Only 10,000km:rolleyes: This Ezee Torq has done has covered 40,000 miles and was still going until I started to steal parts from it on Saturday:p
P1040902.JPG
J:) hn​

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
It maybe easier and quicker if you just send your CV directly to Ezee :D

C

Cyclezee

It maybe easier and quicker if you just send your CV directly to Ezee :D
Ha Ha NRG,

I claim no credit for clocking up all those miles, that goes to forum member Xcytronex:eek:

J:) hn

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
I know, hope no offence was taken. :)