Where Do You Live V2.0

poppy

Pedelecer
Jun 9, 2008
Covas, Ferrol. La Coruña. Spain
A more precise location. My fault in the first place.

For those of you who might be interested in my exact location, it is in a small village called Covas, some 9 km from Ferrol, which is where you have me pinpointed given the very general info I gave.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
For those of you who might be interested in my exact location, it is in a small village called Covas, some 9 km from Ferrol, which is where you have me pinpointed given the very general info I gave.
Hi Poppy, I've shifted you away from Ferrol.

Now you've just turned your back on Covas and sprinting towards the mountains on your virtual Pro Connect. :)

poppy

Pedelecer
Jun 9, 2008
Covas, Ferrol. La Coruña. Spain
Hi Poppy, I've shifted you away from Ferrol.

Now you've just turned your back on Covas and sprinting towards the mountains on your virtual Pro Connect. :)
I wish!
I see that I´m the only Spaniard imember of this forum. At least with known location.
PS. That thing of the Virtual Pro C. was preety cruel. Makes me want to post some more griping about my situation.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're in Phil, just joining Biddulph Park Road on the way to Newtown. :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
PS. That thing of the Virtual Pro C. was preety cruel. Makes me want to post some more griping about my situation.
With my wicked sense of humour, I couldn't resist Poppy. :D

At least you have an e-bike at present, think of all the poor people waiting who don't have one, like Phil above. :eek:

By the way, you won't be the only member in Spain for long. New member Gabor from Hungary is moving there shortly, right down south though. here's a link for more info:

Gabor

Last edited:

WALKERMAN

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2008
Virtual Pro Connect Order

With my wicked sense of humour, I couldn't resist Poppy. :D

At least you have an e-bike at present, think of all the poor people waiting who don't have one, like Phil above. :eek:

By the way, you won't be the only member in Spain for long. New member Gabor from Hungary is moving there shortly, right down south though. here's a link for more info:

Gabor
Flecc
Can I have a virtual Pro Connect please?
How much do they cost?
When will it be delivered?::D
Should be getting my real one soon, so they tell me

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Flecc
Can I have a virtual Pro Connect please?
How much do they cost?
When will it be delivered?::D
Should be getting my real one soon, so they tell me
Yes of course. They don't cost anything and delivery is instantaneous ex-stock, so your's is already with you, alongside your existing bike.

Ride carefully mind, no virtual accidents, the virtual NHS already exists in reality as many know to their cost. :(

C

Cyclezee

I have changed your entry Mary. Hope you enjoy your new bike.

John

TomB

Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2008
go on then :)

adlington lancashire, at the foot of winter hill near rivington pike where the 2002 commonwealth road and mountain bike events were held and also home to a famous fell dash...

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
You're in Tom. Heading over the reservoir into the countryside. Let me know if that is close enough.

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Hi Engineer,

You're in, on the path at the back of the houses on Willow Drive

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
I'm a Lancashire man myself, Tom, though my parents did move up to Scotland when I was three years old.

When I was five, I found out where they had gone! :D