Where Do You Live V2.0

C

Cyclezee

Goodness, I go on holiday for a week or two and now there are well over a hundred members.

Apologies to those who sent personal e-mails to me asking to be added - I will get on to it right away.

And a massive thanks to co-editor, Flecc, who has been so busy keeping the map up to date.
Django,

I have tried to do my bit by adding people several times, but Flecc is always there first. I think insomnia could be another one of his remarkable traits;)

J:) hn

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Apologies John, I didn't see you posting in the threads and since the applicants were pouring in, I was anxious not to lose a grip on the updating and miss anyone.

The rate at which they are coming in now ensures you are going to get plenty of chances, and I can foresee a time when we'll struggle to keep up with it.

Insomnia no, but I do keep late hours, crack of dawn being for birds, commuters and miserable old gits who can't wait to be a nuisance to the world. (My father was one of those, got up at 5.30, mooched around until being at the door of the supermarket at 8.30 sharp so he could lambast the long suffering staff for being a minute late opening.)

C

Cyclezee

No appology required Flecc, you are doing a sterling job and I would expect no less.
As for getting out of bed, I fall into the commuter category, getting out of bed at 5.00 and have little time for the forum until early evening. As for your father, he was a man after my own heart:eek:

J;) hn

C

Cyclezee

Oh, maybe he wasn't a man after my own heart. My only point was I like early morning, perhaps I should just leave it at that:eek:

J:confused: hn

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Django,

I have tried to do my bit by adding people several times, but Flecc is always there first. I think insomnia could be another one of his remarkable traits;)

J:) hn
You and me both, John - and like you I am entirely grateful. :)

Flecc is right that we may struggle in the future if numbers keep increasing. If any other senior member reading this wishes to help with the editing, they would be very welcome. Just let us know.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
If you can give us the first half of your postcode we can locate you on the map reasonably well, without giving away your address.

Last edited: