Where Do You Live V2.0

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
DE76

Keep up the good work!
Andrew

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Andrew, Google map isn't accepting DE76 for some odd reason, indicating a choice of many locations with none in Derbyshire, though it's never had a problem with other postcode prefixes. Have you a location town/village or other point to put you near, Derbyshire probably being a bit too vague for you?

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
Hi Andrew, Google map isn't accepting DE76 for some odd reason, indicating a choice of many locations with none in Derbyshire, though it's never had a problem with other postcode prefixes. Have you a location town/village or other point to put you near, Derbyshire probably being a bit too vague for you?
Zap it down as Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
Cheers
Andrew

silversurfer

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2007
how to post location

Hi Folks, I know I am a bit thick with 'computer speak' commands but I seem to be 'looping' between the google map which say's come here... and here there does'nt seem to be information as to what to do....am I missing somethink on the screen or a click box......I am usless at puzzles! silversurfer CH 61

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're in now SilverSurfer, riding by Somerset Road.

I couldn't quite understand your post, but if you were trying to enter yourself, you can't since it's locked to some volunteer updaters for protection reasons.

Just go to your name in the alpha order list and click on it to have your location shown. If you want your bike model entered as well, just let me know.

Map Link

silversurfer

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks for prompt reply flecc, so the DIY option is locked off, probably why i am bouncing between Google and here.
Anyway you seem to have entered me on map so thats fine. I see a few electrics around this area (Wirral) but notice no one on Mersyside so far on map. I did visit a man near Ormskirk who had a Torq two years ago to try one.
I subsequently bought one S/H from a forum member near stonhenge. Now messing about with a couple of retired friends machines, a powertrike mk 1 now 'fixed and in action' and a 36v SLA Thompson with a knocking motor, a hall sensor missfire ? some winter entertainment ! silversurfer.:)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Sounds like good fun! The map was originally DIY but there was the fear that any stroppy member could just go in and wreck the entries so at present there's three of us, Django, Aldby and myself doing the updating as people give their details. Anyone else is welcome to ask for editing powers though if they wish.

Patsy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 28, 2008
New member from

Hi

Im new to the Forum i have a rubbish Ecobike and Live in Mazarron Spain

Patsy