Which ebco bike?

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Hi Rob, have you seen my backside? I don't think there are any bones in there!!! :oops:

I think the reason for huge sales at the moment is that it's only 1 week until all or bikes go up by the "Brexit 10". Truth is I would be happier if it cooled down a bit, I am taking a 12% hit on these bikes. Even happier if we did a "U" turn and I didn't need to increase prices.

Let's hope that the price increase has nothing to do with it and sales continue art this level after the increases go through. :)

All the best, David
As you probably know, there will be a bit of a spike in push bike sales as the 2017 models hit the shops about now.

I doubt that's quite the same for ebikes.

niandsa

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 21, 2016
Wirral
Got to test ride a 705se and a 905 torque one after the other today. I didn't feel that the torque seemed strikingly different so a 705 se it is. :) It was definitely less 'pully' than the Freego I tried yesterday. I felt much more in control riding it.

So now, what colour!! The one I tried was blue which wasn't for me but I'm torn between the red and black. Frustratingly the dealer was meant to let me know if they are both available before the end of the day but failed to do so. I plan on ordering via their website to get interest free credit. David, if you see this, do you have both colours available?

My other query is panniers as I don't think the ones I have will fit the rack on the 705. Does anyone have any recommendations for panniers that fit? David, I think that I read somewhere that an adaptor may be required.

So, almost there...... Can't wait :D

Suseka

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2016
Norfolk
Great choice... not that I'm biased :) I chose the blue one, but if I was to choose another colour it would be the black -looks very classy. As to panniers you will most probably need the extension rack which your dealer will sort out for you.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Got to test ride a 705se and a 905 torque one after the other today. I didn't feel that the torque seemed strikingly different so a 705 se it is. :) It was definitely less 'pully' than the Freego I tried yesterday. I felt much more in control riding it.

So now, what colour!! The one I tried was blue which wasn't for me but I'm torn between the red and black. Frustratingly the dealer was meant to let me know if they are both available before the end of the day but failed to do so. I plan on ordering via their website to get interest free credit. David, if you see this, do you have both colours available?

My other query is panniers as I don't think the ones I have will fit the rack on the 705. Does anyone have any recommendations for panniers that fit? David, I think that I read somewhere that an adaptor may be required.

So, almost there...... Can't wait :D
Hi Sara,

I got a call from them yesterday afternoon asking about availability on a black or red 705se they only have a blue in their shop. Officially we are out of stock of both for 4 weeks. However I promised to get back to them this morning after we have done a detailed check. I would think that's the reason they did not get back to you. I am pretty certain I have one or other.

Off to the warhouse now.

If we have one in stock I will send a pannier adaptor with it with my complements.

Regards David.

Last edited:

niandsa

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 21, 2016
Wirral
Thanks David.

I've just emailed you. I ordered the black off their website last night. Fingers crossed you have one in stock.

Thanks for your help.

Sarah