Who makes these? Ebike search challenge!

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
I saw a wee 24 inch wheeled thing the other day. With crank motor, Bosch or shimano style, rear rack and fixed front rack postman style. It's not a long cargo bike. Step through is low but has a top tube. Frame is angular but it looked pretty.

I've been googling, thought it might be Yuba, riese and Muller type but no luck. Any ideas?

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
I saw a wee 24 inch wheeled thing the other day. With crank motor, Bosch or shimano style, rear rack and fixed front rack postman style. It's not a long cargo bike. Step through is low but has a top tube. Frame is angular but it looked pretty.

I've been googling, thought it might be Yuba, riese and Muller type but no luck. Any ideas?

It could have been a WIN ELOAD GRAPHITE sold by Raleigh last year. It has a 400wh Bosch system. They do not seem to be available this year.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
The racks are the right format but the frame was more diamond open with straight tubes. Its a good contender for alternatives though. Thanks.

Kendalian

Pedelecer
Sep 13, 2016
Cumbria
As it happens I just took delivery of one yesterday - not had chance to give it much of a try yet (currently fitting a new bathroom!) but will give a review on here in a while.

Kendalian

Peter Thornton

Pedelecer
Apr 15, 2017
Kendal
Hi Kendalian, hadn't noticed you before. I've just bought a Kalkhoff from Wheelbase at Staveley - but with the Bosch motor. Your bike looks very nice, be interested to see how it goes.
Will be riding into Kendal in the morning on my borrowed Scott, also with a Bosch.

Kendalian

Pedelecer
Sep 13, 2016
Cumbria
Hi Peter,
I'm from Kendal but have lived just outside Cockermouth for the past 38 years.

I was originally looking at the Kalkhoff Sahel Compact - until I found this site and read about the problems with the Impulse motor! Saved me a lot of potential grief - Bosch motor seems good.

Kendalian

Kendalian

Pedelecer
Sep 13, 2016
Cumbria
Hi Peter,
Don't know who KGS are - I got it from Bike7 at Longtown who are about 40 miles from me which isn't bad for West Cumbria!

Kendalian

Kendalian

Pedelecer
Sep 13, 2016
Cumbria
Doh! Yes, I was there 1966 to 1974 before going to Newcastle University. I played rugby mainly for the second 15, but sometimes for the first team. How about you? I lived on a farm near Bowston - I see Houghton's old repair garage has just opened as a small brewery with bar - how times have changed!

Kendalian

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
Update, I had a go of the orbea the other day. Feels strange when you are used to a big wheel bike. The Bosch motor cut off is more gentle than shimano and it feels like there is less resistance. With no assist turned on with steps you might as well call a taxi. Bosch it appears you at least have a chance.