wisper 705 classic

newboater

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2014
for sale due to injury, not bike related. 18 month old wisper 705 classic in ex-condition ,done approx 600 miles .battery maintained as it should be,recent service by bike shop .included are panniers ,a joe blow pump,cycle cape ,and a garmin edge200. £650 based in leek staffordshire

Last edited:

JohnArran

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 13, 2015
Hi

Is bike still for sale? Can you tell me battery range/size? I come from Glasgow so would possibly come by train if buying. Is it possible to meet with bike at station?

newboater

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2014
hi thanks for you query, the bike is still for sale ,the battery is 37v 16amp so its the big one .the makers of these bikes quote up to 55miles on a full battery,but this depends on how much effort you put in ,the terrain ect. i live on the edge of the peak district ,and my longest ride was 35 miles ,and still some power left ,i think we have to be realistic when quoted makers figures ,they probably use flat roads no throttle etc.i do not have anyone to take it to my local station for me ,it would be stoke-on-trent approx 10 miles away regards graham

JohnArran

Oct 13, 2015
Hi

Just in. Vey interested in bike on behalf of sister-in-law. I am trying to think of best way to proceed. We are thinking off driving down but both over sixty. We are also thinking about courier but unsure how to work money transaction that provides safety for everyone. Have you any suggestions.

Is it possible to email any photos? I will include it in private email.

Last edited:

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Please! Remove your e-mail address if you want to avoid spam and use the private conversation function.

JohnArran

Oct 13, 2015
Hi Graham

Is bike still available? Unsure since I've not heard from you. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law would like to come and see it on Saturday morning between 10-11 if possible. They intend to drive down as this seems to be the best way to proceed. Is this suitable?