Wisper 705 t

Wynne0648

Pedelecer
May 12, 2017
Leeds
Time to get myself a new bike, I have a Wisper 705Tin excellent condition, and another complete 705T minus the battery for spares. Both bikes are about 6 years old.What do you think they are worth selling as a job lot. Buyer would have to collect.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Time to get myself a new bike, I have a Wisper 705Tin excellent condition, and another complete 705T minus the battery for spares. Both bikes are about 6 years old.What do you think they are worth selling as a job lot. Buyer would have to collect.
The one minus the battery has problems that you weren't able to sort ?
If I was buying a second hand ebike ,I would assume the battery was worthless unless I had very good evidence otherwise. Maybe £300-£400 for the one that is working and £150 for the one that isn't ?

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
The one minus the battery has problems that you weren't able to sort ?
If I was buying a second hand ebike ,I would assume the battery was worthless unless I had very good evidence otherwise. Maybe £300-£400 for the one that is working and £150 for the one that isn't ?
The one minus the battery was to expensive to repair, it needed a new tourque sensor crank, i couldnt repair it myself and local shop wasnt really interested, it was my parnters bike, I have got the battery as a spare, battery on the working bike is OK . Wisper were very helpful, but sending the bike there for repair wasnt easy to sort out, so she bought a new 705T

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
I'm probaly going to stick them on Facebook Market Place and Gumtre for £350 for the two. I did think of ebay but its a real pain to list them on the website, plus they are not easy to deal with, very biased towards the buyer. Wont be for about a week though.