Wisper 705se

gangang

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 6, 2011
Hi We have two Wisper 705se bikes for sale, both were bought new in June 2012. We find we are not using them as much as we expected though we have done the Bristol/Bath cycle way a couple of times and a part of the Tarka Trail and one or two others. The batteries have been looked after as per instructions and seem to be as good as ever. We are both in our seventies and took the bikes with us on the back of our motor caravan. We now find it harder to get them on and off the bike rack so we decided to sell them as we have now got a smaller van. I can only guess at the mileage but would put it at about 1000 miles. We paid £3000 for the bikes in 2012 and are hoping to sell them for £1500. Any one interested is welcome to inspect them any time.

JohnArran

Oct 13, 2015
Paul, can you tell me the battery range or power. For example, is it 36v. 512ah

gangang

Oct 6, 2011
Hi John, We have managed 42.5 miles on a single charge and the batteries are 37V16Ah 592Wh Wisper lone range batteries. Paul

JohnArran

Oct 13, 2015
Paul

I am writing on behalf of my sister in law. She is interested in buying a wisper. How would you describe the condition of the bike? Is it possible to upload a photo? Is an offer of £700 for one bike acceptable to you?

If so, There are still a few difficulties to overcome. We live in Glasgow and if buying would probably have to buy on the blind and have a courier pick them up. I am unsure how to do so and safeguard the money transaction for both parties. Perhaps PayPal will provide insurance? Are you a member? Can you suggest any better way.

If a courier was involved you would need to wrap it up in bubble wrap and cardboard. Is this possible?

John

gangang

Oct 6, 2011
Paul

I am writing on behalf of my sister in law. She is interested in buying a wisper. How would you describe the condition of the bike? Is it possible to upload a photo? Is an offer of £700 for one bike acceptable to you?

If so, There are still a few difficulties to overcome. We live in Glasgow and if buying would probably have to buy on the blind and have a courier pick them up. I am unsure how to do so and safeguard the money transaction for both parties. Perhaps PayPal will provide insurance? Are you a member? Can you suggest any better way.

If a courier was involved you would need to wrap it up in bubble wrap and cardboard. Is this possible?

John
Sorry John, it's a good offer but though I realise it will probably cost me a sale, I'm afraid I need to sell both bikes or none. Reluctantly I have to turn down your offer. Regards Paul

JohnArran

Oct 13, 2015
Absolutely fair enough Paul. If I bought both bikes ( managed to persuade my wife she wants one) would you accept £1400?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi sorry to stick my nose in here.

If you are after the older style Wisper bikes with battery in the down tube I have a couple available at £950 each with a 575Wh battery (New).

The bikes have never been ridden and have some good stuff on them.

All the best

David

905 side WH.jpg

Richard Lawton

Just Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Solihull
Can you sell me this through the cycle to work scheme ? I work for DHL Supply Chain @ Jaguarlandrover in Solihull
Can you give me a link for this model or can you tell me what is on it and what is the battery ?
Thanks
Richard lawton 07882 804134

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sorry Richard, we don't normally sell directly, so we don't have the facility. We only sell bikes that are no longer sold by our dealers.

All the best, David

Richard Lawton

Just Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Solihull
Sorry Richard, we don't normally sell directly, so we don't have the facility. We only sell bikes that are no longer sold by our dealers.

Okay so what would be the best price for that model that you have and can you give me a link for it or can you give me the spec for the bike, so what is the battery , frame & wheel size , is it with lights and is it throttle driven etc
many thanks
Richard 07882 804134