Wisper 905 Eco

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Mudguards

I am happy to supply the black mudguards to the winner of this auction for the price of the postage!! :eek: :D

All the best Watkins and well done!

Best regards David

watkin5

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2009
Bucks
I am happy to supply the black mudguards ...
I'm hurt. There's no accounting for a lack of taste.

These are Green, UK made, Ogg Mudgaurds for sale. Uniquely hand crafted in order to fit to a Wisper 905 Eco, which is supplied at no extra cost.

The rear guard in particular was quite a challenge.

AndyOfTheSouth - The battery has had a very easy life and does not need to be replaced. My daily 8 mile round trip is not going to cause it stress.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
It's not easy being green!

Dear Watkins, stick with it..... Kermit never had a problem and nor do I. I just stupidly thought that someone, obviously far less enlightened than you or I, may prefer the black ones :eek: and the sale may be easier!

Best regards David

watkin5

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2009
Bucks
... I just stupidly thought that someone, obviously far less enlightened than you or I, may prefer the black ones :eek: and the sale may be easier!

Best regards David
It never occurred to me that someone would prefer black. :eek:
Thank you for the offer. There's no accounting for a lack of taste.

Regards, Rob

watkin5

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2009
Bucks
Sold

I am happy to supply the black mudguards to the winner of this auction for the price of the postage!! :eek: :D
Mike, from the north, has just left with his Wisper 905 Eco. I'm not sure that I've convinced him that the green mudguards are a sophisticated style statement. He may want to take you up on the offer of a black set.

Regards, Rob

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
I have just got home so not yet had chance to check out the Wisper but having met Robert i'm convinced the bike is everything he said it was.
So far very pleased, If i'm happy with this I will be looking to buy the Wisper city next year.

Thanks Rob...pleased to meet you ....Mike

'fraid the mudguards will have to go.

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Hi David....thanks for your kind offer:

I do want to fit some "proper" mudguards, I don't like these things whether green or black so if you are offering "proper" black or even silver, yea, silver mudguards,would look good, that would really be appreciated, do you want me to pay the postage ?

Perhaps you could help me with something else, I find the Wisper a couple of inches too short...always a problem LOL

I have changed the saddle and gained an inch and I wondered if I could twist the handlebars so that the centre curve was facing away, would this work and give me the other inch ?

...also re. charging...is little and often best ? does it matter if it's left pluged in ? and is it ok left charging in a cold garage ?

regards....Mike

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Mudguards

Hi, the mudguards on offer were the sports type, but if you email Norman at service@wisperbikes.com I am sure he will give you a good price for a full pollycarb pair.

Yes you can rotate the handle bars to give you a little extra height, but you will need to loosen the fittings on the bars first.

All the best David