Wisper 905se City 2009 for sale

Molnjd

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 13, 2010
Essex, SS7, UK
Wisper 905se City (14 Ah) 2009 for sale - £850 ono

I have a Wisper 905 se City for sale. I bought it last May at the ETS in Cambridge. It's lightly used, less than 300 miles. I'm very happy with it, selling only because I am getting a step-through pedelecs for myself. If you are interested, I am happy to provide further details. Thanks, Judit

Last edited:

bill1963

Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2010
Hello,

I asked you pictures and price in cyndinar at gmail dot com but i havent received anything yet
thank you

B

Molnjd

Jun 13, 2010
Essex, SS7, UK
Hello,

I managed to take some pictures of my bike that is for sale, you can have a look here:
Wisper 905se City - a set on Flickr

As you can see, the only change I made to the original setup is that I got a pair of handlebar ends fitted.

Not having the means, I cannot measure the "battery health". It is the 14 Ah version. I am a heavier than average rider and my 14 miles commute takes me through 4 decent climbs in a hilly area. 4 of the 5 lights that indicate the charge status on the battery are on when I get home at the end of the day. The battery has been stored indoors and never was exposed to any extremes.

I am in the process of finding out if the warranty on the bike and the battery is transferable.

I am looking at a selling price of £850 o.n.o.

This bike is an excellent electric bike. I would not sell it if a step-through version weren't more practical for me.

I hope this information is useful. Thanks for taking time to have a look. I will make my best to answer any questions.

Judit

Last edited:

Molnjd

Jun 13, 2010
Essex, SS7, UK
Warranty for this bike

Apologies for anyone who contacted me on this site recently, I have been away and didn't access the website.

I received an answer from The Electric Transport Shop regarding the warranty at the meantime. Eddie's response:

Hi Judit,

Wisper suggest that the warranty is transferable as long as the original
receipt is past onto new owner.

Kind regards

Eddie

I can provide the receipt.
I hope this is some help.

Kind regards,
Judit