Wisper 905se Sport for sale - 2009 model in excellent condition and very little used.

richardmu

Pedelecer
May 30, 2009
I have had the 905 since new bought from a local dealer and have had no problems and done very few miles. Probably less than 300. Used only when dry and usually sunny!

It has been kept in the garage and charged every few weeks when not used. The battery appears to be in good condition and the bike runs like new.

Open to offers before going to auction on ebay very soon if not sold.

It can be viewed and tested anytime by calling me on 01454 411820. Tytherington, near Thornbury about 15 miles NE of Bristol just off junction 14 of the M5.

richardmu

Pedelecer
May 30, 2009
Hi,
It's a Wisper branded battery which is 36V and 16Ah. I believe they are good for about 500 charges and mine will have had much less than 100 I would estimate. Holds the charge okay as far as I can tell. I haven't used it much for over a year now because of the Winter and my back was playing up last year. Everything is original and in excellent condition.
I will take some pics and email them to you if you can let me have your email address. Not sure how to put them on the forum. The bike looks almost identical to the latest model 905se shown on the wisper site.
Cheers

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sorry to read about your back problems Richard.

The battery is good for way more than 500 full charges, we are seeing 1000 and more in many cases. Also these are full charges so if you have only done 300 miles and the battery has been topped up every few weeks the battery will be almost as new.

Good luck with the sale that is a very good price.

Best regards

David

richardmu

Pedelecer
May 30, 2009
Hi David,

Good to hear from you again and thanks for the info about the battery. Very interesting. I had a feeling that there was plenty of life left in it but I haven't been for a long ride for some time to check.

I'm pleased to say the back has improved a lot since the middle of last year. I've had problems for a very long time so it's never going to be right but I can live with it.

I'm actually selling the 905 mainly because I fancy another folder to go with the 806fe I got for my wife a year or so ago. A lovely little bike that I've found myself starting to use in preference to the big one. Too easy to sit on the throttle and do very little predaling with the 905!

Quite like the look of the alpino folder so may get down to see Alistair at Atmosphere and see what sort of trade he can offer.

Regards

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Richard

Thanks for your kind comments about the Wispers, and I am pleased to read you back is on the mend!

The 806Alpino is a splendid little folder, especially with the Alfine 8 hub gears and new hollow tech crank and bearings, some said I was overdoing it for a folder but I still believe we have built one of the best folding ebikes on the market today.

I am sure Alastair will look after you! However I think we are down to a stock only 30 or so until May. They unfortunately could easily go within a week or two.

All the best

David

richardmu

Pedelecer
May 30, 2009
When the weather really picks up I expect they'll start flying out the door.

I will definitely get down to Atmosphere next week.

Cheers

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Richard, sorry but due to a better week than anticipated, they have sold out. If you do want a 906Alpino please speak to Alastair as he may have one in stock, otherwise we will have new 806's in about 5/6 weeks.

Best regards

David

richardmu

Pedelecer
May 30, 2009
I have had the 905 since new bought from a local dealer and have had no problems and done very few miles. Probably less than 300. Used only when dry and usually sunny!

It has been kept in the garage and charged every few weeks when not used. The battery appears to be in good condition and the bike runs like new.

Open to offers before going to auction on ebay very soon if not sold.

It can be viewed and tested anytime by calling me on 01454 411820. Tytherington, near Thornbury about 15 miles NE of Bristol just off junction 14 of the M5.
The 905 has been sold some years ago, I had forgotten this add was still running.