Wisper 905se Sport

little_em123

Just Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Hi,

I am selling my wonderful Wisper Sport electric bike. It's only a year old and hasn't been ridden very much in that time. It has got a few scratches on the front brake controls but other than that there is no obvious marking or damage. Obviously the bike has been used so there are some signs of use. I have a Wisper branded front handle bar bag and a kryptonite 'new york fahgettaboudit u-lock' that I will include as well.

The bike's battery is in very good condition and the bike has been well looked after being stored in a garage overnight and inside and office during the day.

I'm sadly having to sell the bike due to it no longer being able to use it for the purpose I bought it for.

It is such a fun bike to ride and I've absolutely loved owning it! It's been very well looked after and has a very healthy battery (as tested by wisper) as well as a new style throttle.

I don't have any photos at the moment becasue the bike is having a service but I will send some as soon as I have if you are interested. Ideally I'm looking to get around £1000 for the bike and included in that is the bag and lock but I am open to reasonable offers.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:

little_em123

Just Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Hi,

Just to mention that I am based in warwickshire, near stratford-upon-avon.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Emma

little_em123

Just Joined
Feb 4, 2010
message to steve

Hi Steve,

I've been trying to contact you via your message but it doesn't seem to send e-mails to the address so I've contacted the administrator on the site to forward you a message. Please let me know if you have any problem with this.

Regards,
Emma

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Em, do yourself a favour and put it on ebay.....would have probably sold by now:)

little_em123

Just Joined
Feb 4, 2010
now sold

Hi,

Just to say that I've now sold the bike. I'm not sure how to edit the title of the post so I just thought I'd mention it here.

Thank you,
Emma