Wisper eMTB sneak preview

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
So here it is! A sneak preview of the final design of our latest edition. In September we will be launching a range of four Wisper eMTBs. The Wisper Wolf Carbon shown here, in it's freshly designed livery will be joined by the Wolf Alloy and the two full sus Wisper Wildcats. Full specs and prices soon.

The bikes developed by Jeremy our NSM will feature the same geometry as many high end non electric MTB tucking the rear wheel tight under the rider for a nimble ride. Jeremy rode for Team GB MTB team and is uncompromising when it comes to handling.

IMG_4766.JPG

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Looks beautiful, what sort of price will it be?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your comment Steve! I was worried, we have put a lot of time, effort.... and cash into the project. So it's great to get positive feedback. We don't have prices yet but the Wolf Carbon will be arround the 3k mark.

I'll post full specs on all the models in the next few days but they will all be running Shimano E8000 with 500Wh batteries.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Although not my cup of tea(too old!), it is good to see products like this.
1 As with car racing there is always a cascade downwards of better things.
2 I am convinced that the more the public see high end ebikes in sport, the more they will come to accept them and want something, albeit simpler and cheaper for themselves.
Well done and the best of luck.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Although not my cup of tea(too old!), it is good to see products like this.
1 As with car racing there is always a cascade downwards of better things.
2 I am convinced that the more the public see high end ebikes in sport, the more they will come to accept them and want something, albeit simpler and cheaper for themselves.
Well done and the best of luck.
Thanks Mike!

I absolutely agree with you.

All the best, David

Kenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2007
West of Scotland
This looks like a winner.

As nice as anything offered from the likes of KTM or Haibike, and the Shimano E8000 drive could be a Bosch beater.
The carbon frame at that price point should be very popular.

Hope you bring out a touring version for for us older riders in the future. :)

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Looks great, Dave. Be interested to see the details of all the bikes.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Kenny, we are pleased with them, if they are as successful as we think we will be working in City and Trekking bikes for 2019.

Having tried all the motors available we are convinced the E8000 is the best of the bunch and with Shimano's understanding of the mountain bikers needs I am sure they will only get better.

All the best David

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
I think it's a beauty....wish it had the option of mudguards and the Shimano Di2 ..

Damn it David just when I was mulling over your R&Ms you go and top it. Love the intergrated battery, not quite as well intergrated as the new Bosch power tube or Brose but at the price point in carbon wow. This will sell ....well done

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Good looking bike David :cool:

Is it my eyes, or is it levitating? - those tekkies at Shimano, dead clever eh!

Gaz

• Disagree
Reactions: Montybaber

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I think it's a beauty....wish it had the option of mudguards and the Shimano Di2 ..

Damn it David just when I was mulling over your R&Ms you go and top it. Love the intergrated battery, not quite as well intergrated as the new Bosch power tube or Brose but at the price point in carbon wow. This will sell ....well done
Hi Crockers, the city trekking bikes will be another year I'm afraid. We need to get these going before we can afford the next step. We are seriously looking into building these bikes in the UK after the first season and building the bikes the way Riese and Muller do in Germany. RM deciding to put their own rep into the UK certainly was a good thing for us!

All the best, David

• Agree
Reactions: Crockers

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
I blame Photobucket. It's their fault. It was probably them that started the trend of making sweets smaller too. Spoilsports :rolleyes:

When I open that link David I can't see a bike. I can see something's there, but I just get a load of disjointed horizontal lines :( Using Safari on a MBP, not that I'd think that's relevant as all other pics are okay.

Gaz

• Agree

E-Wheels

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2016
So here it is! A sneak preview of the final design of our latest edition. In September we will be launching a range of four Wisper eMTBs. The Wisper Wolf Carbon shown here, in it's freshly designed livery will be joined by the Wolf Alloy and the two full sus Wisper Wildcats. Full specs and prices soon.

The bikes developed by Jeremy our NSM will feature the same geometry as many high end non electric MTB tucking the rear wheel tight under the rider for a nimble ride. Jeremy rode for Team GB MTB team and is uncompromising when it comes to handling.

View attachment 20451
David,
When are Wisper ebikes going to be available in Australia
We have a large local and expat British community here eagerly awaiting ebikes like this to boost the gene pool

Reactions: The Strong Goat