Wisper rocket

vicwo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2009
Rotherham South Yorkshire
No its not a new model but on my first test ride today of my 905 sport i could here Elton John singing Rocket Man.:cool: Having done as much research as i could an order was placed and i picked up the bike from Valley Scooters Bolton.Not wanting to do things bit by bit i followed some advice from forum members and spent a couple of days in my garage The saddle was replaced straight away to one that is identicle to my mountain bike. I did a practice rear tyre change so if a puncture happens the right tools will be with me. Guidelines from this forum helped a lot. A roadside puncture can be dealt with confidence. The gears were a little noisy so i tried to adjust them. Gears have always been a mystery to me but with You Tube and the very easy to follow pages in Wispers handbook it was really quite easy.
On my first ride today i was pleased with the checking and changes in the garage, it fits me perfectly due to trying to match my mountain bike. I do like to ride high so the bars on the Wisper suit my height at 6 feet. About 16 miles on some very steep hills in Yorkshire gave me such a buzz and i thought the battery would start to give up. So back out tomorrow to try and discharge it as part of the initial conditioning.
Very happy with this bike and thanks to everyone on this forum whatever bike you have for the constant flow of good solid information.

Regards Vic :D