wisper wanted

Howard

Pedelecer
Jul 8, 2008
'dr1uk' posted this yesterday (sorry - don't know how to give you a link to the actual post!):

Wisper 905Se For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had the Wisper for two months and use it to commute to work and have found my fitness has increased quickly. I am now buying a road bike to use and am therefore selling my Wisper 905SE for £975. Its as good as new, is great fun to ride. I'm based near Exeter and I am happy for you to have a go. If your'e in the market for an electric assist bike you won't be dissappointed in this one. PM me for further info...

Cheers,

Howard

Howard

Pedelecer
Jul 8, 2008
It is not me who is selling my Wisper - it is member 'dr1uk'. I was simply trying to pass the information on as I noticed 'dr1uk' was selling his/her Wisper in another thread... And yes, my Wisper is still out of control!

dr1uk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 18, 2008
Wisper......out of control?

Hi,
Not sure what the "wisper out of control" is about. I bought mine new and have had no problems. Use it for work and its been very reliable.

Howard

Pedelecer
Jul 8, 2008
Hi dr1uk
I'm afraid people are getting you and me mixed up! My Wisper does indeed have a control problem, and I have an outstanding thread in the Wisper Clinics section about this.

To everybody: The 'Wisper out of control' thread has absolutlely NOTHING to do with dr1uk and the bike he/she is selling!!!

Cheers,
Howard

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Hi dr1uk
I'm afraid people are getting you and me mixed up! My Wisper does indeed have a control problem, and I have an outstanding thread in the Wisper Clinics section about this.

To everybody: The 'Wisper out of control' thread has absolutlely NOTHING to do with dr1uk and the bike he/she is selling!!!

Cheers,
Howard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------SORRY that would be me, i have deleted my posting,:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: