woosh gsm external controller query?

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
hi all seem to recall woosh have gsm cd moter kits , but with external controller option?
but cannot find the controller on woosh website?

my query is if purchasing gsm kit ,do woosh surply said controller?
does the controller mount on seat downtube in a box, or a bag

or does it fit in the battery mounting plate of there batteries if so which one.
and price of gsm+ex controller.

thanks all

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You would have to ask them and they may supply a controller as well other wise source your own 15-18a sw controller. If you have a 09 dolphin battery then the integrated controller option would be good or the HL 08 battery with controller. If you want a stand alone controller Panda do nice controller kits with lcd, throttle, cut off and LH pas all with plug and play juliet water proof connectors that will fit neatly in to a saddle bag.

Last edited:

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I am experimenting with two controllers: 09 battery controller and 14 Amp "mxus" controller.

The internal 4 wire PAS of the GSM isn't playing nice with the external speed sensor modification on the 09 controller so I am going to try external PAS and speed sensor soon.

Basically for the moment I am riding unrestricted with the "mxus" controller and the PAS is controlling the power: slow cadence = max Amps, fast cadence cuts motor. So with my normal cadence of 70-80 I am very economical with the motor used only on hills and from dead stop. When I want it to be an s-pedelec I pedal slowly and depending on slope and gears am zipping about at between 35-45 km/h. Very enjoyable! :)