For Sale Woosh Santana CD for sale. Collection from York Only

John F

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2013
Woosh Santana CD ebike for sale. Price £195
2013 - 6,000 miles – Price new £811 - One Owner - 15AH battery
Large frame for the tall rider. Crank drive motor for the best hill climbing ability. Twist grip throttle.
Latest version: http://wooshbikes.co.uk/?santana-cd
This bike has been carefully maintained and has been updated and improved:
  • Front mechanical disc brake replaced with Shimano hydraulic brake
  • Battery has been recelled with Boston Power Cells. These cells are claimed to be rechargeable many more times compared to other cells. It has been charged 112 times since. (It is rated now at 15.6AH)
  • Tyres are Schwalbe Marathon Plus. No punctures in 6,000 miles!
  • Suspension seat post replaced with USE SX Shokpost
Small issues are:
  • Plastic battery slide rail has cracked. This has no effect on the safety of the battery mounting. (Available from Woosh)
  • The rear mounting point of the plastic chain guard has cracked. This has been remedied by using a modified fixing bolt.
  • The original chainring will probably require replacement at some point, though the transmission behaves faultlessly. (Available from Woosh)
This is a fully functioning ebike with the advantage of a modern battery which is a higher capacity than most ebikes.

Price £195 or near offer. BUYER COLLECTS FROM YORK

Attachments

John F

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2013
THe original motor started making too much noise at 2200 miles, so it was replaced by a reconditioned motor from Woosh. I have now done 6000 miles and it still works and sounds fine after 3800 miles.

Triple

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 1, 2019
Hi John, I'd like to have a look - are you in York itself? I'll PM you my contact number.