Would anyone be interested in a flexi-time job as a diagnostic technician?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
At the moment, factories in China can't keep up with demand for bikes and bike components.
4 months lead time for bikes but much less for kits. So we are going to concentrate on kits in 2021.
Many of you may already know that Andy and I do support at Woosh Bikes.
We need a helping hand from January 2021.
The job involves talking with and emailing the customers, collecting all the facts and determining what exactly needs replacing.
Once you have made the diagnosis, email Andy or me your conclusion. We then sort out the necessary repairs.
Further down the line, I will also need help with reducing my hours, I will need you to advise customers on which kits for their projects.
If you think you can spare maybe 10+ hours a week, please send me an email to support@wooshbikes.co.uk

TIA

Tony

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
My thanks to Ray and Richard who kindly replied to my ad.
I will get back to you by email by next Monday.

Best regards

Tony

Reactions: flecc

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Heavy Bikes are always in demand and because of this electric bike company here Flexi time job holder as a diagnostic technician. I have help with coursework for college going students to get help while doing college assignment work.
I have to write an essay for my Diversity and Equality degree. The professor has set the title as "The Automation of British Dogmatics". Could you do that for me? How much would it cost for 5,000 Words?

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
I have a Dog that's automatic and eats over 5,000 words a day, this is too much for me he is too smart. How much will you charge to take him to the Knackers yard for me. I am wanting good deal on dog please.

Reactions: joelectric

PP100

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2020
You want to have a better bicycle ? Or maybe the best pedelec? Now excellent cvs are availiable for you to make a career growth and then earn a lot of money for buying the pedelec you want, just follow your dreams!
spammer reported

(Admin note .. + link removed by admin, thanks very much for reporting)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HelenJ

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Question on reporting: When reporting is it best also to post a reply saying 'reported', or just to report and leave it at that?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Question on reporting: When reporting is it best also to post a reply saying 'reported', or just to report and leave it at that?
Just click the "report" and write in the pop-up box why. That goes straight to Admin. One of the reasons they do these spam posts is because the reaction to it moves them up in Google search lists, so the best strategy is not to write anything.

PP100

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2020
Just click the "report" and write in the pop-up box why. That goes straight to Admin. One of the reasons they do these spam posts is because the reaction to it moves them up in Google search lists, so the best strategy is not to write anything.
Ideally yes, but often the spammers copy/paste an innocent legit post from another user and then before it get spotted and reported, people start replying to that, not realising it's a spammer. We had a whole thread of replies due to that a while back.
So that's why I sometimes identify the reason - but hopefully if Admins remove them quickly that doesn't happen - assuming they get spotted and reported quickly enough.