Would swap 2008 Kalkhoff Pro Connect with brand new chains for folding 24" e-bike

pamacs24

Just Joined
Apr 3, 2012
I am in Derbyshire and I would like to swap my Kalkhoff Pro Connect 2008 bike with 8 speed for a folding ebike. Ii have only had it for less than a year and used it quite a bit during the Spring and Summer, the previous owner had it for nearly 5 years and looked after it well. the Panasonic 24V 8AH battery comes with about 60-70% life still in it. My previous commute was approx 10 miles in a hilly area in the Peak District. I am not super fit but I did it in about 40 minutes with using less than half of the charge each way.

The bike has just had a full service in Loughborough in September and comes with brand new chains and sprockets, it rides beautifully. Comes with battery, charger and AXA Defender Cycle Lock with extra spare keys. Cateye computer, lights, mudguards included. The battery has its own lock and spare keys. I am trying to swap because I moved house and my commute got shorter but steeper!, on the other hand I need to use the train more.

The bike I am looking for is ideally 24" wheel, chain drive, folding bike, ideally 36V Lithium batteries max 3 years old. Disc breaks would be a bonus. Alternatively I am happy to sell the Kalkhoff for £700 ONO.

Please contact me on ceciliakovacs24@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited: