Wsper 905se for sale

Fat Elvis

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 8, 2008
*********Just to clarify some confusion apart from a few scractches and scraped this bike has been repaired and is fully usable. You can ride away on it no problem at all. **************

I have a Wisper 905se for sale. It will make a good cheap leccy bike for some one .. It was purchased last august.

in the last few months it has had a new controller box and the battery checked and new levers and front brakes fitted, Because of the updated controller box it is now permenantly derestricted.

There is a catch in that I was knocked off it by a car. The main damage was that the crank and peddles needed to be replaced and the battery casing took a knock( I have wrapped tape around this as a precaution, Only the outer plastic case was affected). It has been repaired and now works fine but does have a few marks and scratches on it. You have to look pretty closely to find them though.

I am open to offers but it is an oportunity to pick up a wisper 905 for a cheap price.

I can email some pics if required

cheers

Last edited:

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009
I have a Wisper 905se for sale. It will make a good cheap leccy bike for some one .. It was purchased last august.

in the last few months it has had a new controller box and the battery checked and new levers and front brakes fitted, Because of the updated controller box it is now permenantly derestricted.

There is a catch in that I was knocked off it by a car. The main damage was that the crank and peddles needed to be replaced and the battery casing took a knock( I have wrapped tape around this as a precaution, Only the outer plastic case was affected). It has been repaired and now works fine but does have a few marks and scratches on it. You have to look pretty closely to find them though.

I am open to offers but it is an oportunity to pick up a wisper 905 for a cheap price.

I can email some pics if required

cheers
Hello, where are you based please ?

Fat Elvis

Aug 8, 2008
Hi,

In it is hard to value but in answer to question about price I would reckon on about £400 ono.

Please feel free to tell me I am wrong.

paido

Aug 28, 2009
Hi Elvis,

probably a silly question but is it 14 or 8ah?

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009
Because of the updated controller box it is now permenantly derestricted.
I read on this forum that the controller box can be opened to re-instate the de-restriction switch (the cables are still in there). Am I being mistaken ?

Otherwise, I think you will stand a stronger chance to sell by posting close-up photos of the wear and tear + damage. :)

Fat Elvis

Aug 8, 2008
The controller box was replaced as a seperate warranty issue a few months ago by ETC in oxford and not as a result of the accident.

Fat Elvis

Aug 8, 2008
Just to clairify a bit of confusion, apart from cosmetics this bike has been repaired and now works fine. It is perfectly usable