XMAS flash sale: eBike kits from just £150 or £275 with battery

Swytch Bike

Trade Member
Sep 10, 2014
Dear all

Please take advantage of our flash XMAS sale. We are offering the Panda ECO front wheel kit for just £150 and the Panda PRO version for £175 - available in all wheel sizes.

Complete kits including battery start at £275!

upload_2016-12-21_12-52-47.png

upload_2016-12-21_12-52-32.png
Order now for delivery by XMAS: Orders received before 2pm on Thursday 22nd December will be shipped for delivery Friday 23rd December.

New LIGHTWEIGHT XiongFENG XF-FB motor just 2.4kg

Our new stock of motors for a limited time only are the high torque lightweight XF-FB motors weighing just 3.4kg (700g less than most front motors).
Please note - these motors are not compatible with torque arms and please check the motor diagram to ensure compatibility with your 100mm forks:

Attachments

Last edited:

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
I would have been tempted by the Panda Pro for a spare bike but not compatible with torque arms.
I guess it's only for steel forks.
Dave.

Swytch Bike

Trade Member
Sep 10, 2014
I would have been tempted by the Panda Pro for a spare bike but not compatible with torque arms.
I guess it's only for steel forks.
Dave.
Hi Dave
Yes that's right this sale is for our XiongFeng motor stock which do not take a torque arm and so best fitted to steel forks - if you need a Shengyi motor with 10mm flats for torque arm then it will be the full price (not discounted). Panda Pro is still available with 10mm flats Shengyi motor, and this will be the only option we offer from February onwards following this sale.
Regards

Reactions: D C