Yamaha electrics

Martin Wallis

Just Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Blackpool
Hi, I have a Haibike Sduro Allmtn plus fitted with Yamaha electrics. As anybody had any issues with the electrics. On yesterday's ride everything went dead, no power. It later came back on, and the was intermittent for the rest of the ride. I have checked the obvious, ie battery charge, computer battery, magnet and checked for any visible loose wires. Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance. Martin

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
If it went dead I'd say you have a power problem from the battery make sure you check the connection on the bike where you clip the bottom of the battery in, give them a clean and a spray with some electrical cleaner

Martin Wallis

Just Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Blackpool
If it went dead I'd say you have a power problem from the battery make sure you check the connection on the bike where you clip the bottom of the battery in, give them a clean and a spray with some electrical cleaner
Thanks for that Steve, but already tried it. And there are no obvious faults with the wiring outside of the motor.
It is now back at the dealers. I will post the results when I have them, don't yet know whether that will be days or weeks☹.

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Hi Martin
Sorry I can't be of anymore help, I have the yam drive on my bike and done well over 1k on it without any problems, let's hope they sort it soon for you