Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
there are 38 ppl above any president its all a scam the only thing that makes this world go round is power money and greed.

Reactions: AndyBike

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
there are 38 ppl above any president its all a scam the only thing that makes this world go round is power money and greed.
do you follow Trump's court cases? Trump is the epitomy of what's wrong with our society.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
do you follow Trump's court cases? Trump is the epitomy of what's wrong with our society.
Yes, in detail. Like Tommy Robinson, he's been hung up like a kipper, and it'll the same until he starts doing what the world government tells him to do.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Do you ever listen to him? He sounds like a very reasonable guy to me.
Yes, I do. He is an important world personality. You don't have to like what he says, but still have to listen to because he can easily influence the stock market.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Yes, in detail. Like Tommy Robinson, he's been hung up like a kipper, and it'll the same until he starts doing what the world government tells him to do.
he lies as he breathes. Nobody bothers to fact check him anymore, not even his opponents. Just take his responses to why he won't testify in the current court case. He has the judges of the supreme court in his pocket so he'll get away with anything.

Reactions: Tony1951
D

Deleted member 16246

Do you ever listen to him? He sounds like a very reasonable guy to me.
I would have thought you would be more perceptive than that.

I believe him to be a braggart, a narcissist and absolute liar. There is a lot of evidence that he is all of these; virtually no one who has worked with him has a good word to say about him. He is in court on numerous indictments because he behaves as if his money means he can do as he likes. I think I posted the Access Hollywood tapes before, but he says in clear English, "If you are a star, you can do what you like to them (women). Grab them by the P.ssy." THAT is what he said. Sorry it is so graphic, but those are his words. Then when numerous women allege that he did exactly that to them. He calls them liars and fantasists.... I think I can spot the liar and the fantasist. It is him.

I can not stand the man. His lack of commitment to the truth is a VERY serious problem. You know when he is lying because his mouth is moving.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
he lies as he breathes. Nobody bothers to fact check him anymore, not even his opponents. Just take his responses to why he won't testify in the current court case.
I judge people as I see them and hear them, not what I read about them in The Guardian or see on the BBC. When I look into people's eyes, I can see into their soul. Trump looks OK to me, so do most of his close associates. When I look at Schumer, Pelosi, Biden, Mueller, Nadler, Bolton, Graham and Cheney, I see evil.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Yes, I do. He is an important world personality. You don't have to like what he says, but still have to listen to because he can easily influence the stock market.
Yeah, I expect the stock market will be affected a lot when the atom bomb drops on Downing Street

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
democratic lawfair he has been charged with nothing and yet he will win and then civil war oh well.

you need to watch the real news not msm bs.

maybe they should pay that of insted of sending billions of dollars they dont have to fight proxy wars they can never win because they are all morons and flooding the us with aliens that place is screwed and we are not far behind either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16246

Tommy Robinson has hung himself up like a kipper. If he stopped serious lawbreaking no one would bother him.

Specifically - leaving aside his youthful football hooliganism, mortgage fraud, assaulting a police officer, attempting to enter the uSA on a false passport, stalking, and other travails, he has of late been jailed for contempt of court for broadcasting a live stream outside court when there were reporting restrictions because some of the defendants had other cases to answer and his revelation of their names could have meant they could claim they could not have a fair trial. This could have led to the very people he detests for their crimes of exploiting young girls in the most horrible way, being left to go free on those counts - probably the very last thing he was hoping for.

He is an oaf and a fool and he need to wind his neck in. Nobody wants such people as he was broadcasting about to go free - at least not these days. There was a time when no one would touch those people - to our lasting shame as a society. The police, most social workers and other agencies were running scared of being accused of racism in the early 2000s. To her great credit, Labour MP Anne Cryer began to publicise the horrible goings on. It was not as she thought 'young lads' who were up to no good, it was a widespread problem with grown men and old men using girls like trash. There was also a retired policewoman involved in a relentless campaign of exposing the issue. I don't know her name.***

Robinson's problem is that he broke the law and in doing so endangered the trials. I doubt he will ever learn his lesson.

EDIT: *** Maggie Oliver

D

Deleted member 16246

Yeah, I expect the stock market will be affected a lot when the atom bomb drops on Downing Street
You think?

Putin is not fool enough to do that short of as a response to a nuclear attack on his own land.

No one on this side of the divide will make such a strike.

Putin and his useful tools like Medvedev make these dark threats but they don't want their world turned into a smoking, radioactive mess any more than any of the earlier Russian and Soviet leaders did.

Putin and his kleptocratic, FSB pals are in essence looking for the good life. The day he orders a nuclear strike on NATO territories, all of his good life days are over. They are already billionaires and millionaires at the lower levels of his close confidants. They want to enjoy what they stole. What will they be able to buy and enjoy post a nuclear war? What use will the money be in the dystopia that follows?

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
The test firing of a Trident missile from a Royal Navy submarine has failed, for the second time in a row. The latest test of the UK's nuclear deterrent was from HMS Vanguard and was seen by Defence Secretary Grant Shapps.

:p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

D

Deleted member 16246

WHY DECARBONISING OUR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY IS A TOUGH BUSINESS.

I am a big fan of wind energy as it is now being managed. It has at last become cheap and it is clean if you don't look too hard at the decommissioning of the giant plastic blades at the end of their life, but we get many many periods such as the one we are now in, when the wind doesn't blow for days and days at a time. Usually these windless periods come in the depths of winter and there is no sun and no wind and the gas turbines have to crank up and burn massive amounts of methane to charge all the electric 'clean' transport be they cars, bikes, busses and Amazon vans.

Look at this showing the current generation mix as of right now on Monday, 6th May at 1740:

I love it on those days when we see 55% of UK power coming from wind. It is cheap for a start and that will ultimately pass through to the consumer bills, but we ain't ever going to see a time I think, when we are zero carbon on electricity. Gas only involves about half the carbon emissions of coal, but we are for the foreseeable future going to have to burn that gas.

More is the pity that the government did not nationalise the gas under our land mass and declare it a national resource and use it when we had to have it, but they ran away like the useless pillocks they are and banned its exploitation. Somehow, they think it better to depend on the vagaries of the international gas market than the fifty years of gas supplies lying under our own land mass.

EDIT: Link to the current data on how our power is being generated:

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the council wont clean my solar panels :rolleyes:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I judge people as I see them and hear them, not what I read about them in The Guardian or see on the BBC. When I look into people's eyes, I can see into their soul. Trump looks OK to me, so do most of his close associates. When I look at Schumer, Pelosi, Biden, Mueller, Nadler, Bolton, Graham and Cheney, I see evil.
I didn't read the guardian for some time, since they put their subscription offers so much in your face.
I could post dozens and dozens of clips of Trump at his rallies, doing interviews, going in and out of the court house. If people of the USA want to choose him for president then he will be. Trump looks OK for those who vote for him. They don't care how crass he is with his wife or to those who worked for him. Trump is very expreienced with court cases, he only needs one juror to spoil the trial and Todd Blanche is angling for a mistrial. I reckon he will get it. If they don't get a mistrial, they'll appeal all the way to the supreme court.

Reactions: Tony1951
D

Deleted member 16246

Better go to Specsavers then - and quick.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
maybe they should pay that of insted of sending billions of dollars they dont have to fight proxy wars they can never win
The point isnt winning, in fact it is the complete reverse. It is not to win but to make money for the selected few.

Lord Ashcroft. as corrupt as rotten meat left in the sun. He certainly didnt accumulate his billions by his own good business sense.
They are all connected and making money for each other.

D

Deleted member 16246

The point isnt winning, in fact it is the complete reverse. It is not to win but to make money for the selected few.

Lord Ashcroft. as $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ He certainly didnt accumulate his billions by his own good business sense.
They are all connected and making money for each other.
You might be in danger of having uttered a libel there old chap. I'd edit that if I were you. It happens that people do get taken for everything they have when they say something like that about a public figure. Monbiot was reduced to begging McAlpine for mercy to not have his house taken from him when he tweeted something about McAlpine that was no less libelous than what you just said.

Monbiot is not the only one. Didn't Lawrence fox end up being found guilty of libel for an off the cuff libelous remark online? Yes he did. The damages and costs have not been pronounced on but they will ruin him.

Delete it or modify it heavily is my best advice.

EDIT: I have edited with dollar signs part of the quote so in case you edit yours, I have not perpetuated it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh