Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
at least he posts them bindoo is just a controlled puppet and the hole lot is corrupt to the core same as over here.

put me in charge ill stop every singe boat, with missiles :p

try watching these for a week.

in 1973 the queen become the head of state ie the ceo of uk corporation plc reg at dunn and brad street.

Last edited:

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
he's still more lucid than Trump on most days.
Trump still uses block capitals to make his point as if it's a proof that he's anti-woke.
This is what he posted on Truth Social yesterday:
"A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MUST HAVE FULL IMMUNITY, WITHOUT WHICH IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM/HER TO PROPERLY FUNCTION, ANY MISTAKE, EVEN IF WELL INTENDED, WOULD BE MET WITH ALMOST CERTAIN INDICTMENT BY THE OPPOSING PARTY AT TERM END.

No other president has asked for immunity in the past or indicted after leaving office though.
You've given several posts pointing out reasons that show how terrible Trump is and what a disaster it would be if he became president again. I agree with them.

However, you seem to assume that these reasons will prevent enough people voting for him. I hope you are right, but I'm not at all sure on that one.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Trump lost last time with 47% of the votes. I think he will have even fewer votes in November.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
A majority of voters suspect the 2024 presidential election will ultimately be suspended, according to a shocking new Infowars poll.

When asked if they believed the 2024 election will be suspended, a whopping 86% of the staggering 247,463 votes responded “Yes.”

Another 11% collectively said ‘no’ or ‘maybe’, and 3% were unsure.

:p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

• Agree
Reactions: PC2017

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
there are explanations why Trump seems to be ahead in the polls in the 5 swing states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin that Biden won last time), but I remember following the 2020 US elections with polls swinging wildly depending who run the polls. This particular poll was done by a GOP/MAGA guy on just 600 voters. Currently, a proportion of black voters, young voters and muslim voters may want to 'punish' Biden for the cost of covid, the war in Ukraine and Gaza but they will come back if you have a rerun of the last election.
They cheated last time by using Covid to allow drop-boxes to collect the votes instead of normal polling stations. It won't be so easy to cheat this time using the same methods because the other side is wise to it. They'll have to come up with something else.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
20240119_231034[1].jpg

3kw solar

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Who would ever imagine that the price of the electricity we use to charge could be affected by so many spurious conspiracy theories.
got a 15k bill wiped away as statute barred beat that, and i can also stop paying for it as nothing they can do as on a priority list :p

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
They cheated last time by using Covid to allow drop-boxes to collect the votes instead of normal polling stations. It won't be so easy to cheat this time using the same methods because the other side is wise to it. They'll have to come up with something else.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Reactions: PC2017

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Nobody is wrong all the time, and for once Boris is right in some respects.

A Trump presidency woud bring an end to the Ukraine conflict and also stop the current silly escalation of tension between the USA and China.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
A Trump presidency woud bring an end to the Ukraine conflict and also stop the current silly escalation of tension between the USA and China.
I thought it was Trump who started China bashing as soon as he got sworn in with America first?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I thought it was Trump who started China bashing as soon as he got sworn in with America first?
Trade bashing China's supply dominance, nothing to do with Taiwan.

Trump, like Nixon, believes in there only being one China, without the two faced position the USA has adopted since.