Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

might have been a woman driver :eek:

• :D
Reactions: MikelBikel

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
I'd happily just go with the fact that probably in the region of 98% of the people who died from covid were unvaccinated.

Reactions: robert44

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
im not dead , my dad is and on death report as cause of death heart attack from booster shot he asked for.

but like any drug you pump in to ur self it is up to you at the end of the day same as me braking the speed limit ect.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
T"he creature has been named Pleurobranchaea britannica. It belongs to a group found in warmer waters, which could be migrating north due to climate change.

With ocean temperatures at record levels there is concern about the impact on marine life."

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
"Could be migrating North due to climate change". Could also have stuck itself to an unserviced cargo ship's fouled hull while it was anchored up in a warm bay somewhere, then dropped off when it sailed into Northern waters, or could have been mixed up in the stored research vessel samples, or could be a completely fake story.

Reactions: MikelBikel

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
"The recent COVID peaks are only around half what they were in spring 2022, when 7.6% of England were estimated to have the virus and 9% of Scotland."

View attachment 56697
i never got the first wave of covid there taking the pi$$ and global warming needs to hurry up fkn freezing n cant even say if it will rain or be a cat 5 hurricane in a couple of weeks :D

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
i never got the first wave of covid there taking the pi$$ and global warming needs to hurry up fkn freezing n cant even say if it will rain or be a cat 5 hurricane in a couple of weeks :D

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
go get some reports from Ukraine ,ban all carbon life forms + no human life or weed, id kill every one on the planet to grow weed n cows need to fart or they will explode :eek:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
I watched the other day a yt video about the story behind the development of CRISPR CAS-9 by the Prof that won the nobel prize, Jennifer Doudna.
CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing and how it works - with Jennifer Doudna (youtube.com)
It dawned on me that the fragments of the spike protein used in various covid vaccines could be far from harmless.
Our cells incorporate them in our DNA by the same mechanism that bacteria acquire immunity from virueses that attacked them. Later, those fragments cause various troubles for us.