2 GTech ebikes and 2 triple bypasses.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I think e bike owners fall into two categories.. There are us, and everyone else!
I met a lady in the everyone else category cycling along the canal with her daughter and having the time of her life, but I suspect, as with ordinary bicycles, that after a few rides most will end up unloved and unridden in a cellar, attic or shed..
On a similar note, I wonder what the percentage is of cycles bought that dont get used?

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
after a few rides most will end up unloved and unridden in a cellar, attic or shed..
On a similar note, I wonder what the percentage is of cycles bought that dont get used?
I'm sure that they're bought with the best intentions. Only to find out that the fun factor is virtually non-existent, when you have to work for every inch gained. :oops:

• Agree
Reactions: mike killay

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I'm sure that they're bought with the best intentions. Only to find out that the fun factor is virtually non-existent, when you have to work for every inch gained. :oops:
Probably magnified by the beginners schoolboy error of trying to go to fast too quickly and falling foul of the first gradient.