20% off Festive Sale

Lancslass

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2015
Egerton, BL7 North Bolton, Lancashire
Jolly decent of you old chap! Hope someone can take advantage of your kind forum offer.
Has your York shop escaped the flood by the way? I hope so.

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
Jolly decent of you old chap! Hope someone can take advantage of your kind forum offer.
Has your York shop escaped the flood by the way? I hope so.
Hi Lancslass, thank you for the kind feedback.
Unfortunately our York store has suffered flood damage with around a meter of water inside on Boxing Day. We are hoping this weekend doesn't bring more flooding so we can crack on with the cleanup, repairs and refurb.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
any bike bits that can be salvaged and sold cheap?

bosch motors, handle bars, frames ect?

Lancslass

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2015
Egerton, BL7 North Bolton, Lancashire
Hi Lancslass, thank you for the kind feedback.
Unfortunately our York store has suffered flood damage with around a meter of water inside on Boxing Day. We are hoping this weekend doesn't bring more flooding so we can crack on with the cleanup, repairs and refurb.
That's tough, I'm so sorry. Hope you manage to sort the shop out and are able to get back in business ás soon ás possible.

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Hi
Is there a fault with your website?, you can't add anything to the basket?
Sorry to here about the flood in your York shop

Steve

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
Hi Steve, sorry I missed this post. We had an issue recently but all fixed now. If there are options that must be selected it won't add the product to the basket until something selected.
If you missed out on the offer running at time pls email me: Community@ElectricBikeSales.co.uk
Kind Regards