2008 Kalkhoff Pro Connect for sale.

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
Im selling my Kalkhoff 2008 Pro Connect bought from 50 cycles.

Here’s the modifications ive added after purchase.
Marathon plus tyres.
Agattu spung seat post, plus a 2nd spare.
New drive cog to make it go a little faster. I cannot remember how many cogs, though i still have the original one.
Ive a few other mods too, though I will add another post when ive checked out the bike in the garage this weekend.

The bike has only been ridden twice in the last 3 years.
I got it June 2008 and rode it to work every day for a 1 and a half years, before i fell off it in October 2009. I broke my arm in three places and took my knee to the bone.
The only problems with the bike are that it has scratches on the battery due to the fall. It wasn’t in a crash, though my bike hit a tram line, so no real injury to the bikes structure.
My structure, however took to brunt of it.

Then I got a new job as a mobile car worker, so no more commutes!
It’s been in the garage since then!
The battery still has all the 5 lights in test mode and full lights when charged.
I would be very happy with £500 in cash.

I live in Sheffield for local pickup.

Ill try and add photo's as soon as possible!

Regards Bob.

louj

Just Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Im selling my Kalkhoff 2008 Pro Connect bought from 50 cycles.

Here’s the modifications ive added after purchase.
Marathon plus tyres.
Agattu spung seat post, plus a 2nd spare.
New drive cog to make it go a little faster. I cannot remember how many cogs, though i still have the original one.
Ive a few other mods too, though I will add another post when ive checked out the bike in the garage this weekend.

The bike has only been ridden twice in the last 3 years.
I got it June 2008 and rode it to work every day for a 1 and a half years, before i fell off it in October 2009. I broke my arm in three places and took my knee to the bone.
The only problems with the bike are that it has scratches on the battery due to the fall. It wasn’t in a crash, though my bike hit a tram line, so no real injury to the bikes structure.
My structure, however took to brunt of it.

Then I got a new job as a mobile car worker, so no more commutes!
It’s been in the garage since then!
The battery still has all the 5 lights in test mode and full lights when charged.
I would be very happy with £500 in cash.

I live in Sheffield for local pickup.

Ill try and add photo's as soon as possible!

Regards Bob.
Hi Bob

Do you still have the Pro Connect – I am very interested – please contact me lou@lousexty.com

Many thanks

Lou